Sharing Templates I made

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Re: Sharing Templates I made

Postby Deb » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:25 am

I am trying to save these templates and I just cannot figure out what to do - I did the usual 'save target as' but that didn't work so I opened the link, went to a site (forget the name), joined the site and STILL cannot figure out how to save the templates on the computer ....... :roll:

Can someone please help me before I go CRAAAAZY!!!?????

Thanks!

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:13 am

Deb

Click on the link in the first post to take you to the Mediafile page.

On the left hand side of this page should be a box 'Click here to Download File' click in this and download to a given directory.

You probably missed it because the file info is to the right hand side, and the download button away from it on the left. Remember it is a .zip file and will require 'unzipping'.
Briancbb (Brian, Clown by birth)
Thanks Al for the signature
Producer v6.0 Build 3410

Postby Deb » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 am

DOH!!!! :oops:

Thanks Brian!!

Postby min » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 am

Thank you so much for the templets - I have saved them - (I am making a show for my niece who has just had a baby)but must be doing something wrong :cry: . I am very new to the forum first time I have made a comment - I read and try and learn from all the experts - I love the forum and have learnt loads from peoples comments, tutorials etc, but don't have any luck in using what I have downloaded. For example I have these 3 templets (unzipped them) when I open Producer 4 (which I have recently purchased) it shows all file shows missing and when I ask it to find them it doesn't work. Should I have save them to a specific file :?:

Can anyone help me please
Min in W.Australia

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby VernonRobinson » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:51 am

The files are there, but they are named differently. Looks like the original poster renamed the files after having made the show. So here is what you need to do when ProShow says it "can't locate the files":

1. When it asks if you want to locate the files select "YES"

2. The find missing files box will open. Note that the feet files are missing. The oringinal poster sent the files, but they renamed them, so ProShow does not know where to find them. The first file ProShow is looking for is "Left Foot.png". So let's go find it. Near the top there is a button "Browse for selected". Press it

3. Navigate to the directory where you unzipped the files. There is a subdirectory called "IMAGES". The renamed files are in there. Double click to open the images subdirectory.

4.You will see several files. Click on the "Foot-Left.png", Then click "OPEN" in the lower right side of the dialogue box.

5.You have now found 1 file. Note that the original "Missing Files" dialogue box will reopen. You will see that one file has been found. Now click on the second file "Right Foot.png" and click on "Browse for Selected". Repeat above steps until you have "Found" all of the missing files.

The moral of the story is, do not rename files one you have placed them in a show. It breaks the links.
HTH,
-Vernon

Postby min » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Thank you so much Vernon - I will try this - fingers crossed it will work. I appreciate you answering my question :D

Min in W. Australia

Postby Barkingmad » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:25 pm

a heartfelt thanks for sharing these templates. I have downloaded them and look forward to using them in shows of my one and only granddaughter who lives with me :)
Shaz BMad
"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood." Henry Mille

Postby Anna J » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:29 am

Does anyone know how Marsha (Patches) is doing? I believe she was ill last year and hasn't posted in a while. Or am I confusing her with someone else?
Anna

Edit: Unfortunately, I was not confused. Her last post was in June 2008 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7435
Anna

Postby LadyCat1947 » Fri May 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Thank you so much for sharing these templates, you are awesome:-)

Cat:-)

Postby jvlady » Sat May 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi Marsha
Thanks so much for sharing! I was able to download templates #1 & #3, but not #2 - the error message said it may have been removed.
Any ideas?
Thanks so much
-Sandy

Postby mandi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Oh, Pleeese help. I've been searching for baby foot prints everywhere.

The link for the baby foot prints is no longer working, please can someone help?

Thanks

Mandi

Postby slideshower » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Hi Mandi,

Here are some baby foot prints: http://www.choiceslides.com/collections ... -and-child. Lucie

Postby gpsmikey » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:24 am

mandi wrote:Oh, Pleeese help. I've been searching for baby foot prints everywhere.

The link for the baby foot prints is no longer working, please can someone help?

Thanks

Mandi

Unfortunately, I believe Marsha (Patches) passed on several years ago. She was always very generous with her time and experience - both here and in the Yahoo groups.

You might check out choiceslides.com (Jennifer) - she has some styles that have baby footprints walking across them.
http://www.choiceslides.com/collections ... s/producer

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby Rainkitty222 » Thu May 17, 2012 5:01 pm

I downloaded the flying stork template, however, the stork is missing. All that appears are the moving clouds. Is there a possibility to send me the stork? Thanks so much!!!

Postby strugglin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 pm

THANK YOU for the templates.

Previous

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates