Eagle Ray modified - slide 7

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Valued Member

Postby mfunk » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:28 am

reeselite wrote:Puh-leez Michele....
Now if you could just create some composite templates and slide em on over to me I will be good to go!
Then maybe I can convince you to move to Atlanta so we can really be a tournament traveling team!

reese

You don't need my help with composites! You're already on your way!

But, what a team we'd make.

"Let OUR team capture YOUR team in action! GeoTex Sports Composite Industries! lol
Last edited by mfunk on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valued Member

Postby mfunk » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:31 am

sheldonk wrote:Michelle,

Thank you for a great learning experience...and a great template!

Sheldon

Sheldon,

You're very welcome! Your comment makes me feel like I'm "paying it forward". I studied tons of uploaded templates and that's how I learned.
I'm happy to help others! Thanks for your kind comments. :-)

Michelle

Arm219

Re: Eagle Ray modified - slide 7

Postby Arm219 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum and to the more complicated PSP shows, and i have read on a few threads that this eagle ray template is a good one, however when i went and downloaded it, I am unable to open it, can anyone please help me?
Thanks!
Arly

Valued Member

Postby mfunk » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi Arly,

After you unzip the template file, go to the folder where you've unzipped the template. Make sure that you select to View Hidden Files in Windows Explorer. To do this, go to Tools/Folder Options/View, and make sure under "Hidden Files and Folders", that you have the box next to "Show Hidden Files" ticked. Move the (what should now be visible template file noted with.pst as an extension) into your C:\Program Files\Producer\Templates folder. Now you should be able to open the template in Producer.

Hope that helps.

Michelle F.

IMPORT templates into Producer

Postby trulytango » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:23 am

Hi there

Producer does a good job in handling templates for you... nice to know, because not everyone is comfortable poking about in the hidden files etc. Just unzip any template you have downloaded to your preferred convenient location.

Now... open Producer. Go to Show>Show Templates>Import Template and navigate Producer to the location of the file. Click the template you just unzipped and then choose Open. Producer will give you a small confirmation box telling you the template has been imported successfully. That's it done! You can then open the template in the usual way by going to Show>Show Templates>Open Template.

Best regards
Iris
UK

Gimme

Postby Gimme » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:48 pm

I just wanted to add my thanks to Michelle for sharing this now 'legendary' template with us :wink:

iii_carlos

Postby iii_carlos » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:44 am

Hi can any one help me on how to have automaic duplicate of photos to other slides? same like from slide 34 to 42. How can we achieve this in creating a new template. Thanks

Valued Member

Postby mfunk » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:20 am

Gimme wrote:I just wanted to add my thanks to Michelle for sharing this now 'legendary' template with us :wink:

Hi Sean,

I'm so glad you've found the template of use. Legendary? You're very funny! :-D

Sorry it took so long to reply. I usually get an email when posts are made in this thread. I didn't get one after your post for some reason.

Warm Regards,

Michelle

Valued Member

Postby mfunk » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:40 am

iii_carlos wrote:Hi can any one help me on how to have automaic duplicate of photos to other slides? same like from slide 34 to 42. How can we achieve this in creating a new template. Thanks

Hi Carlos,

I used the Layers Matching function in Producer for the original Eagle Rays template. I think you must be speaking of that template instead of the Modified version. If that's the case, you're asking about the Layer Matching function.

If you go to the Motion screen you'll see "Not Matched" under the slide's beginning and ending display screens. If you click on Not Matched, you'll have the option to match that particular layer with an image on the slide before or after the current slide. It can get tricky if you have a bunch of layers on each slide and the Layer 1 image on the current slide is a different layer number on the other slides. You just have to make sure to match them up correctly so that it all works properly in the template you create.

After saving your now-matched show as a template, please note that sometimes, when copy/pasting your template slides into a show you're working on, you need to include the slide just BEFORE the sequence starts. Others have had problems because, after copy pasting template slides from the Eagle Rays template, the layer matching didn't work. The work around was either making sure to include the previous slide to the sequence when copy/pasting, or actually dropping your photos into the template show, then copy/pasting THAT into your new show.

I hope I'm not confusing you! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Michelle

Previous

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates