While We Are On The Subject Of Templates!

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

While We Are On The Subject Of Templates!

Postby debngar » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:25 am

Is there ANY chance we can start getting people to submit a link to view a show that demonstrates what their templates look like so we can see it to decide whether or not we want to download it?

To be able to decide this before going through the motions of downloading it, putting it into Producer, checking it out, etc etc etc. would be a huge timesaver. I have downloaded a number of them and later decided I wasn't interested in keeping them. But this takes a lot of time that perhaps would have been saved had I just been able to watch a template show.

So the thought here is to have maybe short BLANK template shows could be uploaded or something rather than always having to sit through a whole show.

The other thing that would be nice is if people included some kind of SPECIFIC NAME, DESCRIPTION and LENGTH for them when they hand them over to the moderator for posting. It's nearly impossible to find anything you are looking for if you have a name for the thread that says stuff like:

Keyframe Template
New Template
My Template
My Submission

Also it would be good to have a SEPARATE SECTION for the templates by themselves so one doesn't have to wade through dozens of "How do I use templates", "Can't get template to work", "Can't find template", "Help me" threads. Any questions about templates would be better posted in the general discussion area. Anyone who submits questions in the Template Files section could be notified that it will be removed so they can re-post their question in the discussion section.

Without some distinction, it makes it really hard to search and find a template with those kinds of titles of threads. :roll:

Debbie

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates