Colour Bar?

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Michelle_Lee

Colour Bar?

Postby Michelle_Lee » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:09 pm

hi evryone,

i tied to get into the yahoo groups page so i could download the colour bar template, but it just kept re-directing me round and round and still wouldnt let me in... i dont know if there system is playing up or if i did something wrong :cry:

but is there any other way i can get this bar?

i've seen it in action and really like the look of it!!! :D

michelle

Postby iromero » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:41 am

This may be a silly question, but do you have an account for the yahoo groups site? If you do, when you log in, on the left side of the screen there are a couple of menu items, one of which is "Files" or "New Files". This will take you to the file sharing section of the site. The color bar.pst file is located there.

Ivan

Michelle_Lee

Postby Michelle_Lee » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:31 pm

hi ivan,

thanks for your reply. unfortunately it still wont work for me :cry: , i've tried at least 5 times and i just keep getting re-directed back around, see i do have a yahoo account, and when i clicked on the link i was taken into the psproducer part with the "files" category on the side but it wont let me access it, it said i had to "Activate Web Access" for that group and i keep following all the steps the wizard says to, i even get the email to verify my email address sent out to me... click on the link it says to, but then it takes me back to the section that asks for my password again and nothing happens.

i've even tried clicking manually putting in the address that the email link is supposed to take me to, then that works properly and i get a screen that says "you're almost done" but when i put my password in again, as it requests, it takes me back to the start again, then i go right round in a circle again, and answer all the same questions again! hahaha :lol: i think im starting to go a little loopy!!! :D

michelle

Michelle_Lee

Postby Michelle_Lee » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:36 pm

okay, i've gone right back to the start and tried to join the group and it told me that membership was pending, so hopefully i'll have more luck this way...

michelle

Rik 101

Colour bar

Postby Rik 101 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:29 pm

Hi hey i just went in and got it ok , so if you still have no luck ~ PM me and I will email it to you.

Regards Rick

Postby gpsmikey » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:55 pm

Generally, Yahoo works pretty good, but if it gets screwed up,
it can be a pain. Some time back, I made a smart comment
in response to a spam posting (yes, it was funny!). In the
moderator's enthusiasm to stomp out the spammer she accidentally
also tagged me. It took her several weeks of emails with
Yahoo support etc to finally unblock me (and she had to work
at it to get me un-stomped).

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Michelle_Lee

Postby Michelle_Lee » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:02 am

Thanks for your help everybody, ive finally managed to get that little colour bar! :D

I'm sure it will come in handy very much!!! I used it on a pic of my old boy... here it is if u'd like to see

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 4504&alb=0

michelle :wink:

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates