Puzzle

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Honorary ProShow PHD

Puzzle

Postby Penny47 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:54 pm

I have just got the puzzle template and I even managed to find it once I opened PSP but now I am well and truly lost. Because I can not work out how to attach it to the slide I want to use it with. I have read quite a few replies but have not found that one. :-) Must say this is truly a great place to be in the last 24 hours I have learnt more than I did in the 1st 4 months of having PSP.
Thanks to you all.

Postby VidQueen » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:59 pm

Hi Penny,

I just emailed you....hopefully the answer is in there!

Jennifer

Rik 101

I have a template but now what??

Postby Rik 101 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:22 pm

Hi Just in for morning tea and saw your post

Check out this

http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?t=4294

Nannybear has produced a tutorial I havnt seen it but having viewed her other stuff and read her postings I'm positive it will be VERY helpful.

Hope this helps
Regards Rick

prelo

how to get the pictures to move with the pieces in the puzzl

Postby prelo » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:54 am

First - I'm new on this forum - I'm very impressed with the skills, the ideas, and more importantly the sharing that goes on here.
My question is - I have the 20 piece template loaded in to PSP. Now what? I have tried to insert the same picture on each layer. I just get a full screen view of slide 1, and no movement and no evidence of the other pieces.
Thanks in advance for any assistance for a new user.

javascript:emoticon(':)')
Smile

Honorary ProShow PHD

Puzzle Pieces

Postby Penny47 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:00 pm

Hi prelo,

sorry I can not help you. Maybe someone else can. I can not work out how to use the puzzle as I have a feeling it all has to be done in Photoshop and I can not use that program yet. Have had it for years but never bothered to learn about it as I had easier programs that did the kind of stuff I wanted. Of course now I have to find a techer to teach me :-)

good luck with the 20 piece puzzle I also have that.

Penny

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby dilyla » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:41 pm

Prelo,

If it's the 20 piece template from this forum, this is not a template you simply plug into Producer. It requires some graphic editing work first.

Open your photograph (this template is for ONE photograph) in a graphics editor like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, and set up a grid 5 wide and 4 deep (dividing the photo into 20 identical segments). Using the grid/snap to grid function, copy the first top left grid/square and paste it as new image. Save it as 1.jpg (i.e.). Move back to your original photo and repeat the same process for the second square (adjacent to the first you just copied), copy & paste as new image -- name it 2.jpg. Continue the entire process horizontally across the top row, move to the far left on the second row & go across horizontally, etc., until you have 20 individual pieces (copied and saved sequentially). These are the pieces you use in the template with the final slide being the whole, original photo.

- Diana
Dilyla's Designs
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

prelo

Postby prelo » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:43 pm

Diana and all other advisors - thank you. I'm gong to get one of the Photoshop programs to work on this.

Que

Re: Puzzle

Postby Que » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Hi everyone :)
Where would I be able to find this and/or any other puzzle template please?
Thanks so much!
Q

Postby nannybear » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:49 pm

PanosFX is a great place with great instructions!

http://www.panosfx.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=27

Holler if you need help....cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Que

Postby Que » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:40 pm

tyvm nannybear :)

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates