Here's my template submission

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
dawnmurray

Ive tried and tried again

Postby dawnmurray » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:21 am

I HAVE DOWNLOADED FILES I HAVE FOLLOWED YOU EASY INSTRUCTIONS AND I STILL CANT GET THEM TO PSP I FOLLED EASY WAY AND GOT INTO TEMPLATES FOLDER BUT WHERE DO I GO FROM THERE, THEY DONT SHOW IN OPEN TEMPLATES IN PSP IVE ALSO TRIED COPY AND PASTE I THINK IT MIGHT BE ME! CAN YOU HELP,EVERYONE IS RAVING ABOUT THESE AND I WANT THEM! THANKS DAWN

Pauline

How to get those templates into Producer

Postby Pauline » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:44 pm

Hi Dawn
I know your frustration as for ages I couldn't get them into Producer either. By chance I figured out to do the following ...
Once you've downloaded template into the Templates folder - open Producer - file - open - get into the Templates folder - go down to Files of Type & click All Files - then double click the template you want (I click the version with colourful symbol beside it) - it should open up in the timeline. Then I just go up to Show - Show Templates - Save Template. In there you can name it and put a description. That's it.
I hope this works for you, as its great being able to play with the templates. I'm now trying to develop my own :lol: Let me know how you get on ...

Pauline

Postby L.B. » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:43 pm

Has anyone tried the various layer effects template mentioned on page 1 of this thread with the new V3.0 of Producer?

I downloaded the trial version of 3.0 and when I load the various layer templete all the slides load except the last two or three. If I move the slider to the end of the templete or preview play the templete, Producer hangs up when it gets to those slides and shows and hour glass and is "not responding". I have to use task manager to shut it down.

I also tried to load a play a previous show I had made with version 2 using the layer effects template and I get the same problem with it hanging and not responding but only when I try to pull those last slides into the viewing area by dragging the mouse or playing it. The last three slides have a playing card effect and it looks like version 3 is having problems with it.

Uninstalled version 3 trial and reinstall version 2.6 and all is well with the show and the various layer effect template.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like the problem might have been fixed in the latest build 1897. Everything is working fine in that build. Previous build was 1891 I think.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Here's my template submission

Postby Penny47 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:33 pm

Hey Brad,
I downloaded your template and I actually was able to get it all the way into PSP and use it. Thanks for that. I am having a lot of problems with others but will keep trying.

Penny

Postby lanita33 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:35 am

Hi everyone,

I'm anxious to get these templates, but nothing is working for me. I followed all the instructions, but my application data file doesn't contain a photodex folder. Also, I tried pasting the address given, but it doesn't show up either and I do have my hidden files shown.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lana

Postby marmart » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:03 am

Lana, when you download templates like this one in particular, you unzip the folder. There are 2 files a Pst. file and a pxc file. Go to: My Computer, C Drive, Program Files, this is where you find the Photodex folder. Click on that and there is a folder in there called templates, you copy and paste the pst file that you unzipped previously. Then you open Producer and go to Show, Templates, Open template and find the template name. It will open in PSP.

Hopefully this makes sense (:

Mary

Finding the template folder in Vista

Postby lanita33 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:59 am

Thank you to everyone trying to help me with downloading a .pst template file. After calling tech support I found that finding the locationof the template file is different in Vista. So hopefully this will help someone else using Vista.

You go to computer>c drive>users>your user name>appdata>roaming>photodex>producer> templates.

Lana

Postby marmart » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:20 pm

Well good for you! As I was writing my previous post, I thought - I wonder if it is different in Vista?? LOL

Sounds like Microsoft huh?? Guess it would make too much sense to keep it the same.

Glad you were able to gitter done!

Mary

ofd678

adding photo's

Postby ofd678 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:10 pm

I am not having any luck adding photo's. I loaded fine. I added 6 photos in the first slide (CRLT, clicked and dragged). It added them, but it did not do anything with them.

Thanks for any tips. still reading.

ps...I was able to add some pics, now trying to figure out to make pics go to next slide.

ProShow Hall of Fame

Is this template still available?

Postby VernonRobinson » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:44 am

Wanted to get a look at the template and having trouble downloading it. Wondered if Brad was still hosting the file. Also, now that others have had time to look at the template what are your longer term impressions.

-Vernon

Re: adding photo's

Postby marmart » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:45 pm

ofd678 wrote:I am not having any luck adding photo's. I loaded fine. I added 6 photos in the first slide (CRLT, clicked and dragged). It added them, but it did not do anything with them.

Thanks for any tips. still reading.

ps...I was able to add some pics, now trying to figure out to make pics go to next slide.

Which template are you working with???

Previous

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates