Typewriter

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Esteemed Member

Typewriter

Postby quetzal » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:57 pm

I have already done a slide style with the typewriter but it was a long time ago. I don't find ti in my PC. Please tell me if I have the good name for this app. It was made by a third party, user of Producer.
Thanks . quetzal.
Last edited by quetzal on Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Typewriter

Postby obeeone » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:51 pm

G'day Quetzal

I don't know if this is the one you are talking about but have a look at this message, you can no longer see the demo because proshow has closed, but you can download the zip file and the try it to see if it's what you want.

https://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/view ... 15&t=14423

Carl
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/obeeone

There are 10 types of people who understand binary:
Those who do and those who don't.

Postby CindyE » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:27 am

Thank you for the typewriter effect info. I was interested in this too and downloaded this afternoon to play around with. I was having trouble getting the sound to sync to the avi file though. Not sure how to do this in PSP. For the heck of it I used Windows Movie Maker to add the sound and saved everything as an mp4 file, then dropped that in PSP and it worked well and was very easy to do. I'd like to know how to get the sound to work with the video in producer though. Another fun file I downloaded was the movie marquee (don't remember where this was on the board), had a lot of fun with that one.

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:14 pm

Many thanks Obeeone for the info. Have a goodday. quetzal

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates