What Style Used?

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

What Style Used?

Postby hhijim » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Greetings,

With several hundred styles in a collection, how do you determine which one was used for a particular slide?

All responses will be appreciated.

Many thanks,

hhijim

Re: What Style Used?

Postby cherub » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Have a look in your Slide List/Timeline. The name of the style that was used appears in each slide, immediately under its number.

If you need a more detailed description of your slides, choose the view DESIGN from the top right side of your screen.

Postby gpsmikey » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Unless I have an option set wrong, it only shows in the "slide list" view, not the "timeline" view. If you hold the mouse over the slide (in slide list view), it will show a bit more information about the slide also - including the full name of the transition instead of the shortened version that shows under the slide number.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby cherub » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:19 am

You are quite right Mikey. The name of the slide is visible only in the Slide List and not in the Timeline.
I rarely pay attention to these things, as they became quite automatic for me. Also, I don't use all that many slide styles in general. Most of the time I just make slide styles :D

Postby mizdoc » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:56 am

hhijim wrote:Greetings,

With several hundred styles in a collection, how do you determine which one was used for a particular slide?

All responses will be appreciated.

Many thanks,

hhijim

I found that in the toolbar across the top, under Windows, Load Windows Layout, if you choose Proshow Layout 5, it will show on the right panel, the name of the style, the style time duration and transition times, etc. Very helpful, as I kept forgetting to look first!

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates