3D Pop Up Book Template for ProShow Producer 6

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Re: 3D Pop Up Book Template for ProShow Producer 6

Postby stranger2156 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:26 am

vonick wrote:However if you can help with the 3D Popup Book ...

Indeed, I inattentively looked at the title of the topic, the recommendations were given for 3D Album. For 3D Pop-Up, in principle, the actions will be the same, only on the lowest layer (layer Pan-Tilt). You can increase the time from slide 3 to the penultimate slide, inclusive. Add the necessary time after the third keyframe.

Postby vonick » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Hi
Stranger2156

Thank You so much for that advice. It will save me hours trying to find that solution.
Brilliant Templates.
Thanks Again
Vonick :D

Postby gpvideodesigns » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:56 pm

Hi, this is amazing but why can't I get it to work? I downloaded it in WinRar but nothing works. When I try to open the pst file, I get a pop up box that says Outlook files must be opened from outlook.. Are there any instructions for opening and using these files? Thank you so much for your kind and generous gift.

Esteemed Member

Postby Marie78 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:20 pm

HI

Open it from Proshow not by double clicking in Windows explorer.

Have you extracted the files from rar before ?
Chris Marie

Postby stranger2156 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:57 pm

gpvideodesigns wrote:... Are there any instructions for opening and using these files?

Hi,
.pst is an extension of ProShow Producer templates (the title of the topic implies the presence of a template in the archive). The procedure for working with the downloaded template is as follows:
1. The template must be imported into the program

Image Image

2. Then it can be opened via Menu-File-New Show from the template

P.S. If you do not want to take advantage of the template, change the extension of the template file (.pst) to .psh

Best regards,
Paul

Postby gpvideodesigns » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Thank you so much for your quick reply.. Well changing the extensions to psh got it into my producer program. The problem now is that the book cover when it comes down is transparent and you can't read what's on the cover. You can only see through the cover.. So sorry to be such a pest about this. I'm trying to do a video and this book is just what I've been looking for. You have an amazing talent and I thank you so much.

Postby gpvideodesigns » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:38 pm

Well, I downloaded all the template files into my Proshow 7. Now I'm going off a template. Just like your great instructions. Still, the album cover is very transparent. I would love to send you a screen shot but I can't find any way to insert a picture in here. I've tried several ways.I looked up why I can't add an attachment and this is what I found.
Why can’t I add attachments?
Attachment permissions are granted on a per forum, per group, or per user basis. The board administrator may not have allowed attachments to be added for the specific forum you are posting in, or perhaps only certain groups can post attachments. Contact the board administrator if you are unsure about why you are unable to add attachments.
Don't understand why all these other people are able to use this but I can't.I do love it and would love to be able to use it. Thanks again so much
Oh and Yes, I did open them in WinRar.. I've used this program many times before.

Previous

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates