Ferris wheel type template

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Ladybug

Ferris wheel type template

Postby Ladybug » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:02 pm

Has anyone done a ferris wheel motion? Just the pictures going like a ferriswheel. Not an actual ferris wheel.

If you have seen Sports Center on ESPN...in the background are two ferriswheels...one for each football, baseball, etc. league. I have been trying to create a similar effect, (Only about 10-12 pictures, though) but am having trouble at the top and bottom point. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

LadyBug :D

Esteemed Member

Postby twodoor55 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:46 pm

Ladybug:

Do you have PSP or PSG? Here is a link to a file that somewhat simulates what you are looking for. Maybe you can modify it to fit your needs.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/psproduce ... oonDog.psh

This is from the producer group. Hope this helps.

Ladybug

Postby Ladybug » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:02 pm

twodoor55 wrote:Ladybug:

Do you have PSP or PSG? Here is a link to a file that somewhat simulates what you are looking for. Maybe you can modify it to fit your needs.

Thanks! I have PSP3.
I'll check it out and give it a try. Appreciate the help.

Ladybug

Postby Ladybug » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:34 pm

twodoor55 wrote:Ladybug:

Just got the file. I appreciate it. Although it's not quite what I'm looking for, it is great and I will put it to use!

I want vertical like a ferris wheel, and instead of going off the slide, I want the pictures to receed into the back and go up and around and when it comes down again, a new picture! I don't know how to tweak this one to do that. What I'm have trouble with is the turn at the top of the wheel where it changes picture, and the turn receeding at the bottom, where the view changes. Any other ideas?

Thanks, again!

Esteemed Member

Postby twodoor55 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:59 pm

Ladybug, you planted a seed and I have working on this a little. The timing is not quite right yet but it's a start. What do you think?

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/editcontentgo.html

Postby gpsmikey » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:22 pm

"File id not defined" is what your link points to ... sort of :?:

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Esteemed Member

Postby twodoor55 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:20 am

I'll try it again,

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=116269

not sure why this message is appearing.

Esteemed Member

Postby twodoor55 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:26 am

There is some software that does what you want if you want to incorporate that into photodex. Here is the link.

http://www.codejam.com/

Hope this helps

Postby wls34233 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:39 pm

There is a program called 3d-Time that has exactly what you want. You will find that their effects fit nicely into PSP. Check it out. I think it's a graet compliment to PSP and makes our total PSP experience even more awesome.

Ladybug

Postby Ladybug » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:29 pm

wls34233 wrote:There is a program called 3d-Time that has exactly what you want. You will find that their effects fit nicely into PSP. Check it out. I think it's a graet compliment to PSP and makes our total PSP experience even more awesome.

Thanks. Do you have to purchase 3-D Gallery (PicturePro) software or can you use the files in PSP. I looked at 3-D gallery before, but thought it pricy for not being able to directly burn DVD's. What do you do?

Thanks
Ladybug :D

Ladybug

Postby Ladybug » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:41 pm

twodoor55 wrote:There is some software that does what you want if you want to incorporate that into photodex. Here is the link.

http://www.codejam.com/

Hope this helps

Sorry to take so long to post....I had major tooth break while biting on a Christmas sucker!!! Ends up major oral surgery and implant. It was a $5000. sucker! Ouch! :cry: No more fun software or equipment purchases for me for a while. :lol:

Thanks for the link and for the effort to produce the Ferris Wheel. I looked at your demo, and the idea is right, but I want the pictures to go up in BACK of the front (revolving), so that the picture still shows in the background, although receeded, and then change to a different picture at the top. Each photo requires a layer and then carried to next slide with new pictures seamlessly. "Round and Round she goes....". I'm having trouble with timing and top and bottom of the wheel change. Can you post a template or show to member created files? Maybe I can tweak from what you have....OR maybe you would still like to try!? :wink:

Also, I checked out www.codejam.com and found other cool stuff but not that. Where did you see it?

Thanks so much for running with it!

Postby wls34233 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:57 am

Ladybug,

The actual software is 3d-Album. I have the Platinum edition, around $100.00.

There are countless "little" shows that can be successfully incorporated into PSP, including a ferris wheel that goes round and round and turns sideways. As I am still learning both PSP and 3-D, I have been experimenting with the burn process so that PSP can accomodate the huge files that 3D can produce. PSP is still the best but there are options out there to integrate into PSP. Take a look at their demo shows. All can be successfully incorporated.

WS

mwikster

Ferris Wheel

Postby mwikster » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:51 am

Ladybug

Did you ever find the solution for the ferris wheel where the pictures all remain in the background as they turn like a ferris wheel. That is what I have been looking to do.

Thanks
Maria

Ladybug

Re: Ferris Wheel

Postby Ladybug » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:14 am

mwikster wrote:Ladybug

Did you ever find the solution for the ferris wheel where the pictures all remain in the background as they turn like a ferris wheel. That is what I have been looking to do.

Thanks
Maria

Hi Maria!

Actually, I never found the right thing I was looking for. I did take the file from twodoor55 and have been using that. However it is horizontal, not vertical. However....I am working on it on PSP. I'm still having trouble getting the timing quite right at top and bottom, so I backed off for a while because I was too busy! I have a sports project coming up that I really want to use it for, some I'm back to working on it. When I get it perfected, I'll upload a template! I just have to get the KF smoother. It takes a LOT of layers and and KF on each layer and I'm still in the learning curve on anything above 5! :(

I didn't use the 3D gallery because I didn't want to pay for the commercial license package after all the money I have spent on PSP, Digital Juice, Digital Hotcakes and all the rest. Also, in 3D gallery, you have to make the total thing in that program and then output to AVI and then put in PSP.

I originally saw the effect on ESPN and can't seem to settle for anything less!

Maybe we can put our heads together!

Thanks and have a great day!
Barb

lucylucy

Ferris Wheel

Postby lucylucy » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:15 am

2 door 55,

I love the ferris wheel you have created at:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=116269

Anyway I could obtain a template of it? SDME DAY I'll post a template.

Next

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates