Style Showing Photos on a Wall

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Style Showing Photos on a Wall

Postby jgperez » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am

Hi!

I'm new on the forum, and I've found such great information!

I'm trying to do a Slide Style that shows a big 'wall' full of photos, and then zoom-in on one and then transition to other one and so on.

I made the Style that is on the video, but I can't do the zoom in/out. Any ideas how to do this?

I supposed someone has already posted something like this before, but I haven't found any.

Thanks in advance.

Javier

PS. I like this kind of transitions, and I used to make a 'big wall' with all the photos in Photoshop first. But after I started to play with modifiers, I decided to do it inside Proshow ... The only 'bad' thing is the zoom doesn't work (the program makes a huge mess!! ... or it's me?), so I can't play with zooming in/out the wall (I'd like to do that when transition from photo to photo and at the end/beginning of the slide)

Re: Style Showing Photos on a Wall

Postby im42n8 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:20 am

You will probably find this type of thing on Seemona's blog. Also, Paul (Stranger2156) posted a style that might be customizable (Collage Motion 2) in this section (came concept but way different implementation).

To do it yourself, you need to know how to use keyframes. You also need to map out where each image is going to be and then designate one of them (typically the first image you display, tho not necessarilly) as the "reference" image. You will place all images on the "canvas" and then figure out the distance from their center (the pan specification) the centers of the reference image, at each stage (or keyframe). You'll basically figure out the distance from the image being displayed to the remaining images. The key thing is that when the images move, they all move by the same amount at all times.

Relatively simple ... it just takes some time to figure out (plan) and implement.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates