проект ProShow Producer

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Valued Member

Re: проект ProShow Producer

Postby Fongie » Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:56 am

I seem to be the only one who cannot download the psh file. I keep getting the show on youtube. Would you please send me the link to download the psh file so that I can use this show in the future, inserting my own pictures? This is a great template and I can see using it in the future. Thanks for sharing.

Postby aleno4ka » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:14 am

Fongie wrote:I seem to be the only one who cannot download the psh file. I keep getting the show on youtube. Would you please send me the link to download the psh file so that I can use this show in the future, inserting my own pictures? This is a great template and I can see using it in the future. Thanks for sharing.

Try it. Again spread a link to download
http://www.aleno4ka-show.com/products/proekt-proshowproducer-download/
Aleno4ka

Valued Member

Postby Fongie » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:44 am

I felt so stupid, clicking all around the place. Then I found where I could click to read in English. Everything was much clearer to me then. Downloaded everything and have the template working great. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work. I am looking forward to using this template.

Previous

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates