Slide styles for Proshow gold

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Slide styles for Proshow gold

Postby Soltak » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Hello to all,
I am a new user and also a new participant in this forum.
I have been working on a show and notice that there are a few slide styles to use.
for a show like mine (about 8 minutes with almost 100 pictures, 4 videos and 4 diferent songs) the existing slide styles are not enough (i end up using over and over again the 4 o 5 more suitable).
is there any way to get 3d slide syles?
i saw at monna´s blog a 3D Tilt Effects Vol.1, and 2 Style Pack but only for producer.
thanks
Romina

Re: Slide styles for Proshow gold

Postby cherub » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum,

ProShow Gold is rather limited in possibilities, and that is why most of the 3rd party vendors prefer to sell products for Producer.
When I say "limited", I mostly refer to the fact that there are no keyframes and no masks in Gold, and therefore, all the more elaborate effects must be created in several slides, one after the other, if they can be created at all.
Styles, by definition, include all the effects in one slide only, and if Gold requires a chain of slides to reach that effect, there isn't much that we can do about it.

But, after having said this, you should also know that Photodex do sell additional packs of styles and transitions, and many of their effects do work in Gold too. You should read their styles descriptions and see what effects are available for Gold.

Jennifer of ChoiceSlides also offers some effects for Gold.

As to myself, as you mentioned, I focus mostly on Producer. I always say to myself that I should create more things for Gold too, but somehow, I never get to it. :D

EDIT POST:
New styles are now available on my site: 3D Tilt Effects for ProShow Gold

http://seemonasblog.blogspot.co.il/2013 ... -gold.html
Last edited by cherub on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Slide styles for Proshow gold

Postby im42n8 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Gold is really limited in what it can do ... but I do have some Gold Styles on my site as well and one of set of effects is a 3D effect very similar to the one that's for Producer. The effects in Gold typically require multiple slides to do the same thing that Producer can do in one ... and sometimes, it's only a reasonable facsimile of what's possible in Producer. Still, with a little time and effort, you can still create some nice effects within Gold.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates