How to remove sound from slide show

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

How to remove sound from slide show

Postby Liano » Wed May 08, 2013 4:46 pm

I've got the new upgrade and I'm looking to remove sound for one slide and/or all slide. I cannot find how to do it.

Could you please help me?

Re: How to remove sound from slide show

Postby cherub » Wed May 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Liano wrote:I've got the new upgrade and I'm looking to remove sound for one slide and/or all slide. I cannot find how to do it.
Could you please help me?

Hi,
To remove a soundtrack from your show, do one of the following:

Right click on the music graphic that you see under your slides, in the Slide List/Timeline. From the popu-up menu choose "Remove Soundtrack".
OR
Go to Show > Soundtrack.
Select the music track that you want to delete and press on the - (minus sign).

To remove the sound attached to one of your slides:
Select the slide by either double clicking on it in the timeline, or by going to Slide > Slide Options > At the bottom of the window notice ."Background+Sound" > Select "Slide Sound"
On the right side of the window notice "Current Slide Sound". Press on X Remove.

Postby Liano » Fri May 10, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks a lot for your answer.

As I mentionned, I've just bougth the new upgrade, I realize that some features changed. I would like to remove the sound of my slide (video), and with some others slides, I would like to remove the sound of the slide to just have the music.

I tried what you mentioned but I realize that my slide doesn't have sound and I cannot add it anymore.

I went on manage soundtrack and I put soundtrack during other sound at 0, but it's apply for all others slides but I would like to have this only for one slide.

Postby cherub » Fri May 10, 2013 7:58 am

Ah, you didn't mention before that you are actually referring to the sound of a video clip.
So, now I understand that what you want to do is to mute the sound of your video clip, and to have instead just the show music track, all the time. Is this correct?

In Slide Options, select your video clip layer, and then go to Layer Setting > Video Clip Settings.
In Volume, replace the number 100 with 0.

This setting works exactly in the same way as it worked in any previous version of Producer.

Postby Liano » Sat May 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Thank you very much, I'm sorry, I'm not very good in English. It's why, I didn't well explained my problem.

This is working. It's had changed with this new upgrade.

Thank you again

Postby ramosh » Sat May 11, 2013 10:08 pm

thanks this helped me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates