slide styles for chef show

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

slide styles for chef show

Postby irina1208 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:16 am

Hello, everyone! :D

I ask your help, enthusiasts! :)

I would like to create slide show for my friends mom - she has birthday in March, her profession is chef. So, I want to create something interesting and not official. So, my question is - maybe someone has a template or slide style, which I can use to this slide show?! :) Any ideas will be really appreciated :D

Thanks so lot!

Sincerely,

Irina

Re: slide styles for chef show

Postby debngar » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Hello Irina,

While the dozens and dozens of slide styles already included in the program are not geared specifically toward a food theme, they're no less useful.

Adding a splash of a few additional related elements might produce the results you're looking for.

Use of a food-themed dingbat font could be incorporated into the show to tie things together in that theme. One way to apply them is to display a food icon in a caption layer anchoring a couple of the corners of an image or line a few up at the side or bottom.

Those icons can also be transformed into a jpg using the right-click over preview screen capture feature and inserted as an image layer if you prefer placing them under other image layers instead of being stuck on top as caption layer.

A caption can be any color of course or be filled with any image or gradient using the texture on caption feature.

Here's a link to some food-themed dingbat fonts.
http://www.fontspace.com/category/food,dingbats

Another thought might be to try out a fog/smoke transition in the show which might simulate steam, cooking or something like that. It's possible that transition is only available by the purchase of a transition pack though. I can't remember.

Good luck.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Re: slide styles for chef show

Postby irina1208 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Hello, Debbie

Thanks so lot for your advice - I'll try that.

Irina :D

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates