question about certain slides

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Valued Member

question about certain slides

Postby juanb1203 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:09 pm

I was putting a show together, and I wanted a slide style to where I could use multiple photos. so I choose the flimstrip Border. But is doesn't show all of the photos, and what I'm wondering is why the first two images are just black solid squares, instead of letting me put two of my images there. I have also seen this on other slides with multiple photos, and I'm just wondering why?

Thanks

Re: question about certain slides

Postby cherub » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 pm

There are a number of styles named "Filmstrip Border" that come with the program, so I don't know which one you chose to use, and what causes the "black solid squares" that you are seeing.

Try the following:
- Make sure that you are using the correct aspect ratio of style for your show. If you are working on a widescreen show, choose the style that is marked as "widescreen". If you working on a standard (old TV) show, choose the style that is marked as "4x3"

- It may be that you misplaced your pictures in the layers.
Read the number of pictures that are recommended in the style description. Insert ALL your pictures in a new slide, and then apply the style.
If you apply the style in this way, you are sure that you are not missing any layer.

Valued Member

Re: question about certain slides

Postby juanb1203 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 pm

I got it to work right, thank you :)

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates