Template suggestion

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Valued Member

Template suggestion

Postby juanb1203 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Well I'm putting together a weddng show for a friend of mine, my first one. I downloaded the wedding classic template, and the Hearts style pack. So what I really want to do, is mix and match the two, along with some other slides. My question is, do I have to open the wedding template first, and just delete the slides that I don't want to use and add other slides? What I really would like to do, which I don't think is possible, is to start off with a blank show, and somehow import different slides from the wedding template and the Heart style.

Thank you
Juan :D

Re: Template suggestion

Postby psychogramma » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 pm

What I really would like to do, which I don't think is possible, is to start off with a blank show, and somehow import different slides from the wedding template and the Heart style.

If I were going to do this, I would first open a new project. Second open the template show in the project. Third open a blank show in the project. Save all of them (both shows and the project).
Working in a project makes it easier to move from show to show.
Copy a slide from the template show that I wanted to include in my show and paste it into the blank show.
Styles can be applied to any slides you create in the new show via the slide option/style menu.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy all,
Cathy

Valued Member

Re: Template suggestion

Postby juanb1203 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Thanks Cathy, I will try that :D

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates