Memorial Tribute

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Memorial Tribute

Postby SteveStevenson » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:41 pm

I am looking for a template and/or slide styles that are condusive to making a memorial show for someone near to me that just passed away. I am new to Proshow but have experience in other audio and photo editing programs. From what I have seen so far, I love PSP and this forum. Thanks in advance, Steve S.

Re: Memorial Tribute

Postby cherub » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum and the world of ProShow,

I am one of the 3rd party vendors, and I have a template and/or slide styles for memorial shows. Some transitions are also included. You can use either the styles or the template.

It is a classical show, in which I tried to include effects that are always needed on these occasions.
The demo clip that you will see is based on my own family pictures, and in memory of my parents.

http://seemonasblog.blogspot.co.il/2011 ... tions.html

If you look in the Marketplace section of this forum, you will find more vendors. Most of us have styles/templates for memorial shows.

Postby im42n8 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:16 am

An effect doesn't have to be designed specifically for memorials (or any other event). A number of effects are available from these 3rd party vendors that are appropriate for use within a memorial show (or any other type of show).

Just look for effects that suit the type of show you're putting together.

Dale

Some 3rd party vendors are provided in this section of the Photodex site:
http://www.slideshowblog.com/category/proshow-effects/
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby VernonRobinson » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Along with the great suggestions you have received already, take a look at Choice Slides. They also have a memorial show that is quite nice. Just a satisfied customer :) Choiceslides.com

Regards,
-Vernon

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates