Pop up template

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Pop up template

Postby booda » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:14 am

Hi,
Does anybody know if PSP is capable of producing a pop up slideshow such as this..

http://youtu.be/nU8VZBWHstY

Thanks

Re: Pop up template

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 am

I have not seen that before with PSP, however I would expect it could be done. Note that the template you reference is for Adobe After Effects (which is a pretty complex high end program). Check out the forum sections here on third party apps and check out some of the vendors - ChoiceSlides, SeeMonasBlog etc may have one like that - check out their sites and see what they have - we have several vendors here that are certainly capable of creating something like that.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 am

Hi Booda,
Funny you should mention the pop-up book effect. I started tinkering around in Producer with that idea yesterday. I do think it is possible. Neat effect, isn't it?

Hugs, Stephanie
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/stephanieseek

HP Pavilion p6580t Desktop;Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; i5-750 Quad-Core; 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 230.
Photodex Producer 5
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:21 am

I'm a vendor and don't have any "pop-ups," though it's something I've thought about, but in a simpler version. The example you gave might be good for an opening slide, but you wouldn't want slide after slide like that. Your viewers would stuff you in a closet. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby debngar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 am

BarbaraC wrote:I'm a vendor and don't have any "pop-ups," though it's something I've thought about, but in a simpler version. The example you gave might be good for an opening slide, but you wouldn't want slide after slide like that. Your viewers would stuff you in a closet. :D

Barbara

I agree. Effects should complement the images, not compete with them for the viewer's attention.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby trulytango » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 pm

After Effects have many such templates - I agree, they would make a nice little Intro or Wrap up ending to a show. It's the 3D camera and lighting effects that make them look so good...
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates