10 portrait slide styles

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

10 portrait slide styles

Postby Agrom » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:39 am

Am after as many 10 portrait slide styles as I can find so as to select for a slideshow I'm putting together of kids singing.
I have 10 images of each kid and wish to put them together with each having a different 10 portrait slide style.
Thanks if you know of or have any I can use.

Re: 10 portrait slide styles

Postby cherub » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:17 am

Hi and welcome to the forum :D

No, I'm not going to offer any of my styles...
But, just out of curiosity: Why do you have to use just one style for each group of 10 pictures?
Why can't you use for example two styles for 4 pictures, and one style for 2 pictures?
Or two styles for 3 pictures and two styles for 3 pictures?
Or some other combinations that are available for portrait pictures?

You can differentiate between the kids with an interesting transition, or to use different backgrounds for each kid or... any other creative idea.

Re: 10 portrait slide styles

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:49 am

Are you saying you have 10 pictures of each child and that this is multiplied by the number children? For instance, if there are 8 children, does this mean you have a total of 80 pictures? Or are you saying you have 10 children with one photo per child, the result being 10 pictures? Ten pictures isn't much of a problem, but 80 pictures is an entirely different situation.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates