Title slides

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Valued Member

Title slides

Postby juanb1203 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

I guess I'm just a little confused on how I'm suppose to use title slides. Are they suppose to be used just by themselves, or with photos added to them or what?

Thank you
Juan

Re: Title slides

Postby cherub » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi Juan,
I understand that your question refers to the built-in styles that come with Producer.

Some of these styles are meant to be used all by themselves in blank slides that have just a main title, and others are meant to be used in combination with your pictures.
Make sure that you read the description given next to each style, and you will understand.

For example, the style named "Simple Caption Dark" has the following description:
"Designed to be applied to a blank slide. Features white text on dark background. Copyright © 2010 Photodex Corporation "

On the other hand, the style named "Caption Footer Light Center 2" has the following description:
"Use landscape image. A center-aligned caption is featured on a light footer against an image background. Copyright © 2010 Photodex Corporation"

In addition, if you are a bit familiar with keyframes, you can COMBINE styles so that a slide built with a regular style, can also have a caption in it.
To use the function of COMBINING SLIDES:
Insert an empty slide after your regular slide, that has the same duration as your regular slide. To this empty slide, apply a caption style. In your timeline, select the two slides with [Ctrl], and Right Click. Choose “Combine Slides”.

Hope this helps.

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates