Three frame slide

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Re: Three frame slide

Postby BarbaraC » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 am

Todd, your masking isn't quite right. Here's what you need:

Layer 1 - the 3 frames (if they're all in one PNG file)
Layer 2 - Mask 1
Layer 3 - Photo
Layer 4 - Mask 2
Layer 5 - Photo
Layer 6 - Mask 3
Layer 7 - Photo

If the frames are singles, then make them layers 1, 2, and 3, positioning them where you want them and making sure the keyframes 1 and 2 match in position.

Each mask must be directly lined up with the opening in its associated frame. You could actually place all three frames in a single PNG file and then create a single mask using the PNG file as a kind of template. How you go about doing this is very dependent on the image software you use, so I won't get into that part of it, but it would be so much simpler to have just one frame file and one mask file.

The only thing moving, which I can see you've already understood, is the photo. Each of the photo layers must have identical movement, and the easiest way to do this is to add the photo to the slide, get its movement just the way you want it, then duplicate it twice. The duplicates will land up in layers 1 and 2, so all you need do is move them down to beneath the masks, not forgetting to place them inside the masks. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Esteemed Member

Three frame slide again

Postby reptep » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 am

I have done just one slide on this . I put everything the way you suggested but it's letting the picture come
through BETWEEN the slides Not sure what I'm doing wrong
(The frames, picture,masks are not all lined up right but this is just a test to get the style down right
Thanks for all your efforts with this

Todd
http://www.photodex.com/share/toddy/67gacmg4

Re: Three frame slide

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 am

It looks to me as if your masks aren't staying the same size or in the same spot from start of slide to end of slide. Take a look at the beginning zoom/position and ending zoom/position for any masks. They should be the same. The only thing that should be in motion is the photo.

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Previous

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates