Flying Snapshots 2 Question

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Flying Snapshots 2 Question

Postby lvich » Mon May 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Ok, for the life of me I can't figure this out! I have three photos for this slide. The style gives a camera "flash" for photos 1 and 2 but not 3. I can't figure out what to modify to get the effect for photo 3! Anyone know the answer to this one?

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Flying Snapshots 2 Question

Postby TinaJ » Mon May 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Maybe you have a corrupted show? Try deleting the pxc file for this show, close Proshow first of course, then after you've deleted the file, open proshow and your show again and see if it resets itself. Sometimes proshow does funky stuff. :lol:
Tina
PSG 3, PSP 4, Photoshop CS, Sony Alpha 200,
Grade 2/3 teacher
Somebody's Nanny all the time!

Postby lvich » Mon May 02, 2011 1:36 pm

I haven't tried your suggestion yet because the preview for the slideshow shows the same thing - no flash after photo 3.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby TinaJ » Mon May 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Is this a new glitch? Have you used it successfully before? I'd say try deleting the pxc file first, if that doesn't work, and you are working with a new install, maybe something didn't get installed and you need to reinstall the program.
Tina
PSG 3, PSP 4, Photoshop CS, Sony Alpha 200,
Grade 2/3 teacher
Somebody's Nanny all the time!

Postby Barbara_K » Mon May 02, 2011 6:09 pm

The effect you're seeing is the way the slide style was designed. If you look under the Motion Effects tab you will see there are three solid color layers that provide the flash. These flashes occur BEFORE each photo appears which is why you're not seeing a flash after the last photo. If you want the flash to occur after the photos appear you could modify the slide style.

Barbara

Postby lvich » Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Well, duh! You are clever, Barbara. Why didn't this occur to me? :) Once less thing to worry about now! I looked everywhere I could think to look and DID see the white layers but guess I just didn't "read" them the right way.

Postby Barbara_K » Mon May 02, 2011 8:14 pm

I "read" it the wrong way at first too but then saw there were three white "flash" layers so figured there had to be three flashes. The first flash isn't as noticeable as the second and third.

Barbara

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates