Editing transitions within a style

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Editing transitions within a style

Postby bernieraffe » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:36 am

I'm a new user of Producer, so please bear with me!! (I've just posted this in the Gold section by mistake - good start)

I really like some of the styles, and have downloaded a couple of Photodex ones. Although i'm pleased with the shows created using the wizard, i'm not so keen on the transition effects, they're just a little bit OTT for my tastes.

I've been looking for a way to edit the styles to specify just the transtions I would like, is that possible? I can't find a way of doing it.

Thanks for any help,
Bernie

Re: Editing transitions within a style

Postby im42n8 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:47 am

A style can be edited after you apply it. You then can save the newly edited style. When you edit a style, you can change just about anything. Change the layer transition (or remove it), adjust timings, adjust keyframes, adjust opacity/position/rotation/etc. There you go. Now, the layer transitions are NOT the same as the slide transitions. The layer transitions are the original built-in transitions and can be used for both layers and slides. The newer transitions can only be used as slide transitions due to their structure and implementation. You cannot, however, selectively display only the transitions you want to select from.

Transitions are not quite the same. If you have the original file that created the transition, then you can edit it. Otherwise, you'll have to create a slide to duplicate the transition's effect and then make your changes.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates