Where's my mask??

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Where's my mask??

Postby Deb » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi everyone!

It has been a while since I played around with Producer :( but I am back and already confused!! I made my very own slide style using a mask of Jennifer's (the flowers falling from the side) Anyway, it looked just like I wanted it so I saved it as a slide style and voila - there it was .... BUT when I apply the style to a slide the mask is there but it is blank ie there are no flowers falling! I figure that I probably need to save the mask somewhere specific ... but where?

Thanks

Deb

Re: Where's my mask??

Postby im42n8 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm not sure what Jennifer's mask is but I can bet it's an image of some sort (probably PNG). Open your slide, the one from which your style was created. Open the slide options, go to Layers | Layer Settings. At the bottom of the page, right side, is Style/Template Settings. Click on the mask layer. Uncheck the "Replaceable Layer" checkbox. Do this for each of those mask layers that are for her flowers.

Now, save your style. It should work now.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: Where's my mask??

Postby Deb » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Problem solved!! Thanks Dale :)

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates