Editing Slide Styles in ProShow Producer 4.5

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Editing Slide Styles in ProShow Producer 4.5

Postby Thomas1952 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:41 am

How would I edit the slide style from Photodex's Style Pack 1 called "NEXT 2", (A lineup of images gradually advancing to the foreground, revealing one image at a time. Using portrait images.) It is for use with 10 images or layers. I would like to edit it so that the same slide style can be used with 15 images.

Re: Editing Slide Styles in ProShow Producer 4.5

Postby anitaemile » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 pm

Thomas

This would be a little hard to explain,so I will just let you figure it out yourself after giving you some pointers:
You will need to add 5 more layers , with zooms of resp. 30, 25,20,15 and 10
You need to add time ( at least 6 seconds) to your slide too, so you can add some keyframes for the last 5 images
You will need to start copy all of the keyframes of the last ( 35 zoom) original layer (with the changed zoom value,) but shifting them 2 keyframes after you determine the origination pans .For the first keyframe your pan settings will be 0x0, for keyframe 2 you have to determine the place to put the layer at the end of the stack,and keyframe 3 should be the same. Keyframe 4 and 5 should be the same as keyframes 2 and 3 of the previous layer and so on and on. . Just go into the layers and notice how they all move at the same time with pauses at the same time. It's just a matter of walking through all the steps of the last original layer and figuring out how each step changed . It's easy to figure out, but hard to explain.

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates