Help in responding

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Esteemed Member

Help in responding

Postby reptep » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 pm

I have this post from member created folder of forum. I have recently downloaded the files but am very confused about what Mike is saying about how to load them into show and then save shoe.
Not sure where to respond to get a clarification on this.
My problem is this. When I'm downloading them I am putting them into a seperate fold under Poducer directory called Fliiping book. I can both all of the files into the folder. Then I 'm confused as fare as where to go from there. I thought the instrucstions were easy but when I go to do it, I can't figure out what they are really saying (Isn't that always the way)
Can anyone either help with telling me what to do with the files I have downloaded .
The post is below
Thanks all
Todd
Page Flipping Book Template

Postby MG - Admin on Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:00 pm
Dilyla has provided the following:

A book template (with flipping pages) for both Gold and Producer. The "book" is expandable & you can add as many pages as you need simply by copying & pasting two slide sequences in the template (instructions are in the opening slide of the show/template). If a longer open-page display time is needed (currently the page stays "open" for about 10 seconds), simply adjust the second slide (in the copied sequence) length and loop the avi file until the end of the slide. Those using 4:3 may have to adjust positioning to keep entire book viewable.

For sample, see Sample Show

Instructions:

Download Part 1 & Part 2 and unzip both files. The "Show" and 3 avi files are in the Part 1 folder. Open the show and when prompted if you want to search for the missing 4-7 avi files, point it to the Part 2 unzipped folder for the remaining 4 files.

Gold users: Save the sample show as usual.

Producer users: Have Producer collect all files into a folder of your choice and then save the show. Before closing, go up to "Show", down to "Show templates" and then "Save as template". Name it (i.e. Flipping Book) and it will be now be stored in your templates folder for future use.

Files:

Flipping Book Template Part 1 -8.23MB
Flipping Book Template Part 2 -8.28MB

To download, right-click on links above and select Save Link As or Save Target As.

If you don't have the proper codec file installed to view the AVI files, you can download it here: CamStudioCodec10

Please direct any questions or comments to Dilyla.

Mike
My Photographic Memories

Re: Help in responding

Postby osharr » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Mike ,
Mike said that you should post questions to dilyla , maybe here - http://dilyla.com/
Ollie
If it ain't broke , don't fix it !

Re: Help in responding

Postby cherub » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:03 pm

reptep wrote:My problem is this. When I'm downloading them I am putting them into a seperate fold under Poducer directory called Fliiping book. I can both all of the files into the folder. Then I 'm confused as fare as where to go from there. ...
My Photographic Memories

1. First you must unzip the files that you have downloaded because a zip file is a compressed file used to save space.
Open Windows Explorer, and Right click on each zip file and choose Extract All
2. Download and install the codec CamStudioCodec10 because most certainly you don't have it and without it you will not be able to use the video files included.
3. Open Producer and go to: File > Open
Point Producer to the directory on your computer where you unzipped the files and choose the file show.psh
Producer will attempt to open the show and tell you that it's missing files. Use Producer to look for the remaining files which are located in the second folder of your unzipped files.
4. After Producer displays your show and nothing is missing, you can save the show with a name of your choice.
5. Now you can make any changes that you wish, and work with it as with any other show.
6. Drag your images in, adjust the times and so on.

Hope this helps. Good Luck,

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates