Mediasource Templates

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
kk80

Mediasource Templates

Postby kk80 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi everyone,

I have bought the Proshow Mediasource templates. According to the specs, there should be some Template files (.pst). However, I can't seem to find any pst files to add to my show..!? Can someone pls help...?

Thanks.

Re: Mediasource Templates

Postby Ron » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 am

However, I can't seem to find any pst files to add to my show..!?

hI kk80
I see your very new here & welcome to the forum, the archives here have a wealth of info for all to learn from, remember to check them out. Many questions you'll find have been asked before.
Templates aren't added to a show like slides are. To add a template to a show you have to copy all the slides from it and then paste them into your show. Templates are sort of shows in themselves. To open a template go to the top toolbar and click shows, them show templates, then open templates ... there should be all the templates your looking for.
I find its easier to open templates in a project this way you can tab from your show to your template much easier. Hope this answers your question, if deeper details are needed just ask
Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Re: Mediasource Templates

Postby Ron » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Did you ever work it out??
Follow up would have been proper protocol !!
Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates