Transition templates?

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Transition templates?

Postby avguser » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Hi. Im a recent buyer of PSP 4.1 ~ 4 months ago. I've made a couple shows already with it.

I saw the announcement for v4.5. I watched the video that shows new features. There was onetransition called "Curved Path" that I really like. Is there a community out here/there has produced that specific transition effect? I would like to download that specific transition if PhotoDex offered it (like the iTunes App Store).

Re: Transition templates?

Postby obeeone » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:36 pm

G'day

Why not just update to Ver4.5 you should get it for free then you will have all the new stuff.

Carl
Photodex Gallery: http://www.photodex.com/share/obeeone

There are 10 types of people who understand binary:
Those who do and those who don't.

Postby im42n8 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Photodex doesn't sell transitions separately. They can from other 3rd party vendors, check out the Proshow Marketplace on this forum. viewforum.php?f=7

The create a similar effect on your own will require you to learn some keyframing and maybe some masking. That's going to take some time. What you might want to do is to purchase some styles from someone and study them. Also, visit the Members Created section here for any freebies (some 3rd party vendor sites have freebies too). Then study how they did what they did. Finally, there are a number of free tutorials. Check out the Producer Tutorials section (viewforum.php?f=24), see what the 3rd party vendors might have. See what Photodex has that you might be interested in. Also, at the beginning of the Members Created section (viewforum.php?f=15) on this forum is the Forum Book created by many members of this site (and honchoed by our very own BarbaraC). While it was created for an earlier version of Producer, the lion's share of it is highly applicable to stuff you might want to learn and apply to your shows>

With respect to the new transitions, only version 4.5 of Producer will accept the new PXT files. Prior to that you had to create your effects (transitions and such) via styles yourself.

If you recently purchased v4.1 of producer then you are supposed to get free updates for a year from the date you made your purchase. V4.5 is WELL worth the upgrade.

With all the new features and such, you've got lots to learn about and more to play with!!!!

Enjoy! Good luck!

Dale
Last edited by im42n8 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby duglas50 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Carls right, you get a year of free upgrades so just install the new version.

Doug
Family Heritage Photography
http://www.familyheritagephotography.com
    Producer 5.0, Photoshop Elements 14, Lightroom 6, Adobe Premiere Elements 9, Topaz Adjust, Portrait Professional, On1 Photo 10, ImgBurn, Audacity, Nikon D7200, D5000

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates