Graduation template

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
bostonmcurrie

Graduation template

Postby bostonmcurrie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:08 am

I know that you have to replace missing files with your own pictures ,but The Graduation.mov picture is missing where do i find that? (i"m very new to producer)

bostoncurrie

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Graduation template

Postby VernonRobinson » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 am

BostonCurrie,
It is not possible to replace pictures in a MOV file using ProShow. The MOV is a completed movie. If you have a PSH file, that is the actual show file. You can replace images in a PSH file or if you have a Template File (PST) you could create a PSH from it. If you have a Slide Style (PXS) you can create a single slide with replaceable images.

If you explain in a little more detail what you are trying to accomplish, maybe we could help.

Regards,
-Vernon

bostonmcurrie

Postby bostonmcurrie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:13 am

Hi Vernon thanks for the reply,below is the template I am trying to use.When I load the template I get the response missing files .I can,t find the Graduation.mov file it showing as missing.The template is a psh.

Graduates Template

Postby MG - Admin on Thu May 08, 2008 3:32 pm
HunnyB has provided the following template she used in her 2008 Graduating Seniors show found here: 2008 Graduating Seniors

Graduates Template

To download, right-click on link above and select Save Link As or Save Target As.

Please direct any questions or comments to HunnyB.

Postby cherub » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 am

My guess is that Hunny used a mov file (a video clip) that she purchased, and she cannot share it with everybody here.
Therefore that file is missing from the template.

You can replace it with another video file, or with a landscape picture. Your template will still work :D

Esteemed Member

Postby nantory » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 am

I was just replying, but Mona beat me to it. That is exactly what I was going to post. I believe that particular background was puchased from choicebackgrounds.

http://choicebackgroundsserver.com/prod ... cts_id=125

bostonmcurrie

Postby bostonmcurrie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:53 am

Thanks for your help very much appreciated.

bostonmcurrie

Postby bostonmcurrie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 am

Any suggestion for a Graduation sideshow opening ?

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates