intro slide for memorial services

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

intro slide for memorial services

Postby rdurga » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Intro slide for memorial services

Pl have a look at the template. You could use it as an intro to your slideshow for in memory of someone you love or for memorial services.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3164243

Two versions are done – one in warm colors and the other in cool colors.

This template is in response to a request from a grandmother who is taking care of her mother. She is a member of our forum – proshow enthusiasts.

Theme I have chosen is that the life freezes when a person gets the call from God.

The template is versatile for you to replace and use your own backgrounds, frames and any other personal likings you would like to add or delete.

I am happy to offer free download of the template in a couple of weeks.

It is offered free to donor members of the forum.
Pl send me an email with your member ID for easy reference and your email address for download link.

The photograph in the slideshow is from my portfolio. It is a giclee painting. If you are doing a slideshow as in memory or as memorial service to one of the senior members of your family, please email me the details.

I may be able to do giclee painting for you free of charge if you are a donor member.

Note: there is no minimum amount for donations. Pl cotribute whatever little you can spare to proshow enthusiasts.

ram
Last edited by rdurga on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Esteemed Member

Re: intro slide for memorial services

Postby quetzal » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi Ram,
We can't view your show because Photodex has a problem. We'll try later. quetzal

Postby rdurga » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi,

Just now I checked the photodex site. Link is working. I cannot watch live show from photodex on my computer. I always save to my computer and then watch. If I like the show and want to keep it for future reference, I will then save to my computer. I keep desktop shortcut for quick access to temporary file folder.

You can follow this link on your computer
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp

Pl look for psgxxxxx.tmp file.

Pl let me know if you have problems.

ram

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:32 am

Hi Ram,
Same thing than yesterday. Presenter doesn't work. Next try tomorrow.. :?

Postby rdurga » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi,

I donot know why you are not able to watch the show. I already have requests for the templates from other members which indicates that other members were able to watch the templates.

Why do not you try to save the slideshow to your computer and watch? Or try another computer.

ram

lahazard

Postby lahazard » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 pm

It loaded and ran without problems for me.

I appreciate your creativity ram, as well as your willingness to share it with us and support the forum at the same time.

Louis

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi Ram,
We got it after uninstall Photodex Presenter and install it again. Now it runs. Beautiful memorial frames, good artwork and thank you for sharing. quetzal :D

Postby rdurga » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Tks louis and quetzal.

Hi,

I have updated the slides and these are final.

I have improvised moehler (our fellow enthusiast) wave effect in slide one and made some minor corrections here and there.

Hope you like these changes.

Both the slides are made for HD TV (1920 px by 1080 px) in HD format (16 x 9). I believe that all the slideshows should be made to this format as this standard will be used for next ten years atleast. It may be considerable editing work to reformat the photos from the cameras. It is better to do the heavy lifting now than later.

I will be providing the download link within two weeks for those donor enthusiasts who have sent me the email requests.

ram

Postby rdurga » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Hi,

I will be providing the download link this saturday (Feb 13, 2010). Pl send me an email with your email address. Cut off time is 5:00 pm saturday (Feb 13, 2010).

Pl let me know how you received the download and also your comments.

ram

Postby rdurga » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi,

I have posted the download link for slides 1 and 2. I have made separate psh files for your convenience.

Pl let me know how you have received.

ram

Postby Carolyn™ » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 am

Thanks for sharing, it is very pretty. I downloaded for the second time but its still showing that No. 9 on the first slide is missing.

I am new and will have to spend some time with frames as when I just drop in a picture and replace the layer its not working properly for me. I accept its my fault and will get back to testing it another day.

lahazard

Postby lahazard » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 am

Thank you ram.

All files came through without problem and I have not experienced any glitches with some basic exploration of them.

Carolyn, when you speak of No. 9 are you referring to the sun textured.png file in ram's example? Or are you saying that when you replace ram's demo images that Proshow is not recognizing the image you replace layer 9 with?

Louis

Postby newtcruiser » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 am

I also am experiencing no textured son png image. I have contacted Ram.

Linda :lol:

Postby rdurga » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:04 am

Hi Carolyn, Linda

I have sent you a new downloadlink. In this, I have separated the slides 1 and 2. Pl try these and let me know. Pl discard the previous download where both the slides are in the same file and textured sun is missing.

Now you can use either slide 1 or slide 2 by copy and paste that slide into you slideshow. Then replace the photo with your memorial photo (highlight the layer, right click and click select file. Then choose your photo. This way, key frame settings will not be disturbed and remain same as in template). You may have to adjust the zoom of your selected photo to suit the frame.

ram
Last edited by rdurga on Fri May 07, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Hi Ram,
We come in this link to thank you for all the sharings to give for free. Best regards. quetzal :D

Next

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates