Holiday Frames II

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Holiday Frames II

Postby rdurga » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:28 am

This is my second batch of Holiday Frames. These are done just like the previous holiday frame sampler I in HD 16x9 format. You can check the previously posted holiday frames here in

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14189

You can watch Holiday Frame sampler II here in

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3155487

You can play around in producer and come up with your own ideas. Pl post your work for our viewing/pleasure.
If there is enough interest, I will post them on the forum to download. Orelse, I will pm/email the downloads individually to the members. I want the members to participate actively so that we have amateurs like me to exchange ideas with the help/suggestions of experts.

Pl watch and comment with your suggestions.

ram
Last edited by rdurga on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Holiday Frames II

Postby debngar » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:41 am

Those are nice and colorful.

I've heard that Disney is very stringent regarding use of their copyrighted images. So much so that they have sued the "little guy" for stuff like that. I'm not an attorney but anything that isn't original content made by you or is not officially "public domain" is often not material that can be sold or even given away unless it's specified in the user license when content was purchased as allowable in the terms of use. When in doubt, check the copyright owner's terms of use for that material.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby rdurga » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:47 am

Tks Debbie.

To be on the safe side, I have edited the holiday frame sampler II.

ram

Esteemed Member

Postby quetzal » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi rdurga,
As good as the Holiday Frames I. You already have our email address. Thanks for sharing. quetzal

Postby rdurga » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 am

Hi,

I have combined Holiday frames and Holiday frames II. These five slides were offered for free download and you can follow this link for details:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14189&start=30

ram

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates