Holiday Frames

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Re: Holiday Frames

Postby rdurga » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Tks cathy, linda, gladys, and weldr.

Hope others did not find difficulty in incorporating their photos into the frames.

I am glad you are able to add your own photos into the frames without a problem. As you have noticed, I have provided the masks but they were not used. You can play around with them. You can also provide gradient on the background and/or on sparkles to get different effects. You can provide multiple photos in each frame and provide opacity with key frames to make them change one after the other. Of course, you may have to increase slide time. Pl have fun and post the slideshow or just the slides for our benefit to see how you have incorporated into your shows.

I have been getting some more requests for the frames. These are large files and I am using outside third party for transfer of these files. Service is free with certain limitations or else I have to do monthly paid subscription. I will wait some more days to consolidate other requests and will then offer the frames for download.

I am working on some more frames (theme wedding). I am hoping to include styles provided by photodex and video background. Because of the holidays, it may take another fifteen days.

Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear

ram

Postby marmart » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:52 am

Your frames are very creative and I really like your backgrounds on both slides...where did you get these? Did you create the twinkling stars on the 2nd slide? Nice job!

Mary

Postby rdurga » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:54 am

Hi mary,

I used to do Giclee painting with photoshop for many number of years. It is a photopainting and the end product is look alike oil painting on canvas print. Infact, the photos in the frames are photopainted but not finished with brushing for final touch to get the oil painting texture. I still work with my PS 7 version. Too expensive for me to upgrade to new versions. Over the years, I have collected many (hundreds if not thousand) frames and templates with different themes. Most of them are paid with free access to use for commercial purposes. I am kind of dusting off my photoshop work after I got into producer a couple of months back. I have learned so much from the talent here on the forum to name a few like jennifer, mona, debbie, mikey, dale..... Of course main credit for mike to administer this forum with his own resources.

Star sparkles (twinkling stars) are created with brushes in photoshop 7. From CS onwards, photoshop has updated to a better dynamic brush progrm and I cannot use the new brushes and new actions available now. They could have made my work much simpler and better. Sparkles were kept on separate transparent layer and modifers are then applied in producer. Window size in producer is too small for me to work besides I am comfortable doing editing work in photoshop because of my familiarity with that program.

ram

Postby marmart » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Ram,

Thanks for your indepth answer! You are certainly putting your years of work to good use here! I look forward to more creative posts from you.

Happy Holidays!

Mary

Postby rdurga » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi,

I am compiling all the requests received for the second download. I will download this weekend to the email addresses I have received.

Pl email me your email address.Cut off time is this saturday, Dec 26 5:00 pm.

Tks for your interest.

ram

Postby rdurga » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi,

I got stuck in the snow that is falling for the last 24 hours. I will be uploading the files for your email tomorrow (dec 27 sunday).

Someone by the name flicksdude didnot include his email address in his message. I will not be able to include him in the download email list unless he sends his email address in time.

ram

Postby maxste » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Ram;
Please add me to your list...hope I'm not too late with th request.
Regards;
Stephen
Last edited by maxste on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Photoshop CS3, Sony A-350, Sony A-100, Sony F707, Fuji F100FD, PSP, Blufftitler, Captions Alive Pro, One One Photo SUite 5

Postby maxste » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Ooops. Bad spelling and or fat fingers! Also, a missed email address.
maxste@telusplanet.net
Cheers!
Stephen
Last edited by maxste on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Photoshop CS3, Sony A-350, Sony A-100, Sony F707, Fuji F100FD, PSP, Blufftitler, Captions Alive Pro, One One Photo SUite 5

Postby rdurga » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi,

I have just uploaded the holiday frames as zipfile. A couple of people didnot include their email addresses and I could not include them in the email list for uploading files. May be in the next round if there is enough interest?????

Pl let me know how you have received and your initial comments.

It will be interesting to see your slides with these frames. Pl do post them when you are ready.

Happy New Year

ram

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Thank you very much Ram, for sending me the holiday frames. They are great and I shall use them a lot. They downloaded as a Zip and I had no problems.

Rosemary

Postby texan » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Thank you so much for your lovely and artistic frames......(received)

Happy New Year

Texan
Texan

Postby KarenLynn58 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Thank you so much for the holiday frames!! I love them!
I can't wait to use them in a slideshow!!
Thanks again for sharing them!!!

Karen

Postby becky_calif » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Ram,
Received the frames and such, thanks so much. One aspect that I especially like about your gift to us is that the frames are so flexible..they aren't one avi, but layers of all the elements..we can add or delete to personally tweek them...thanks so ver much for sharing your talent.
Becky
Becky

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Hi ram, I recieved your wonderful frames and will be susing them in my Christmas Scrapbook! they are just perfect.
thank you so much...
take good care and keep warm!
Chrissy

Postby photokeepsake » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Ram,

Received the frames....they look great!

Thanks again!

PreviousNext

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates