Full slide show download

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Fishpicker

Full slide show download

Postby Fishpicker » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:47 am

Hi all

Very new to the program and need help/being lazy.

Is there anywhere that i can download a full slideshow to be played with and amended - the templates all seem to be just for individual slides and I'd like to good whole show as a starting block and then amend to suit - are there such things?

Thanks

Giles

Re: Full slide show download

Postby bellzerr » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:42 am

None that I know of but what's the fun in that? Just drag your photos down onto the time line and off you go! I think you'll do better learning the basics and then start looking at slide styles that perform special effects.
Happy exploring/leaning/mastering/enjoying ProShow,
Mark

Re: Full slide show download

Postby debngar » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:31 am

Take a look at the templates in the member's created files section.

viewforum.php?f=15

Templates are different than "slide styles" as they can consist of one slide or more than one slide or an entire show someone has constructed. But you wouldn't likely want to use a swim meet show template for a wedding. The fast pace of a sports show isn't typically a good fit for a wedding for instance.

As Mark stated, get some hand's on working knowledge of the program first. What you have won't be a perfect fit in another person's show without some adjustments. It can be frustrating if you don't know how to adjust things. Templates are not a be-all-end all solution to an instant show because people's number of pictures are different and they use different music.

Drag all the photos you want into the slide time line and arrange them in the order you want them viewed. Try inserting a blank slide and style where you want one to appear and populate it with the images near that slide, then delete the dupe single slides. Or paste some slide templates into spots in your show where you think they may fit, then populate the image slots with some images and see how that works. That may take you a while to figure out just how to do that.

There are members in the forum that have made full shows to purchase besides shorter templates, slide styles and design elements to use in a show. Take a look at the "member web sites" section. They're too long to list and I don't want to leave out any of them. :roll:
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates