Proshow Stylepacks - How to modify styles

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
mishone

Proshow Stylepacks - How to modify styles

Postby mishone » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:01 am

In the style packs, often times the styles are set to use a certain number of pictures. For instance, the clothes line style uses four pictures. How do I modify the style to use more or less pictures without it messing up?

Thanks!

Re: Proshow Stylepacks - How to modify styles

Postby cherub » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 am

In the Photodex Styles Pack Vol. 1, there are two styles for the picture line: one style for 6 pictures, and another for 10 pictures. Not 4, as you said.

How many pictures do you actually want to use?
I will try to tell you what to modify in the style, according to your needs.

mishone

Postby mishone » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 am

So, do you have to use exactly either 6 or 10 pictures? Can have more than 10 or less than 6? If so, how? Also, when I add pictures, and then remove a few, only the first picture is shown, but it appears in the background, not on a polaroid. Does this make sense?

Postby cherub » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:49 am

Yes, if you want to have the style as is, then yes, you need either 6 or 10 pictures. If you use less, the last polaroids will show up with blank/black holes through which you will be able to see the background of your slide.
Your only option to change this number, and use less pictures, is to shorten the distance that the layer with the line of polaroids appears on screen. What I mean is to make it appear only up to the 3rd picture, or up to the 4th picture. or the 5th, and then stop there. This requires some exact calculations.

Postby czali » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:24 pm

That is a tuff one to alter the number of photos. The clothes line is actually a mask image on top of the other pics. It could be done by either bringing the image(clothes line) into a outside editor or I experimented with just cropping it in Producer. If you crop and enlarge the image and play with your background photos you could get the look with say 3 photos.

Your question about the pics being not in the polaroid. You have to apply the style after you add your photos. If you do it after you must use the select file option or the new image will just sit on top.

Good Luck,

Colleen

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates