My tribute to Producer and its templates

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Postby GabBill » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:55 pm

Jeep,
Thank you very much for sharing these incredibly creative, tasteful and artisitic templates. I created a tribute show for my father-in-law and used your MSM tamplate for a segment. If you'd care to view it, here's the link
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 7530&alb=0

And again, thanks for your skill and creativity,

Bill
Canon 20D
PS CS3
PSP
http://www.myphotosinmotion.com

Postby Jeep » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:26 am

Bill,

A great show and my tribute is only a very small part that you used very artisticly. You have created a very impressive show with very good transitions and awesome tricks with moving effects. That's a great memories show.
Thank you Bill to invite me to view this tribute.

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:37 am

FANTASTIC.....by the end of the show I felt like I knew him! What a great smile and great personality....and what a WONDERFUL TALENT! AWESOME slideshow.... What a beautiful tribute!

Pat

Template Help

Postby Armand Mizan » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:40 am

Hi, and thanx so much for sharing your templates.
I only have one problem.As soon as I place a pic in the template, it looses all the motions.So where in your nature template, on the second slide, you have 16 layers..if I add my own pictures, and then play, it does not have the motion effects you do.In fact it only stays on the first layer.
What am I doing wrong??

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for us, and for replying to our how to questions

Cheers

Armand

Postby mkrochta » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:32 am

Just one question. Is drag and drop the only way to put my images on your templates?

Mike

Postby Jeep » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:31 pm

You may insert any images in my templates, the trick is that the same layer must have the same image along the show. If not, you will mix them and it will not work properly.
If you want to refer to these templates they are used in two of my slideshows : one is in Mont St Michel at this link : http://itsmygallery.com/ProShow/viewtopic.php?t=808 (template MSM.pst)

the other one is in Nature under this link :
http://itsmygallery.com/ProShow/viewtopic.php?t=809 (Nature.pst)

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Marlene

Postby Marlene » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:46 pm

My goodness are you people ever talented. Fantastic shows.

I am lurking in the PSP forum here trying to decide whether I am going to update to Producer now before I may lose the $100 lesser fee. I realize that the new Gold is going to have layers and as some have said if you aren't a "professional" Gold should work just fine for you. My only thought on that is I do have Photoshop CS2 and certainly am not using it to its full capacity either and if I can afford it why not? Guess I better decide soon but will continue lurking and watching some shows and reading more here for awhile yet.

Marlene

Esteemed Member

WOW

Postby Stephanie » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:43 pm

I've only been a member to this Enthusiasts page for a little over a week, but so love Producer... So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing... You are very gifted...
Steph

Esteemed Member

GabBill

Postby Stephanie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:00 pm

What an awesome show. Thank you for sharing... Some of your special effects and transitions are so nice.

Can I ask where you got the window with snow falling from?
Steph

Template vs Pictures ????

Postby texan » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:13 pm

It is not clear to me how to load 16 pictures into the template............

Do I go into the layers area and "select" a photo for EVERY LAYER, or is there a key set of layers that will
only require a single (16) load???

Clarification would be greatly appreciated........................
Texan

Postby Jeep » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:38 pm

Hi texan,
This related show and templates were done with Producer 2.6 then the technique may vary according to your version. You must import each photo in each layer there is no way to import 16 photos in a single click or drag and drop, unfortunately.
Jean-Pierre

My blog

MERIKSEN

Postby MERIKSEN » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:44 pm

HI JEEP - JUST VIEWED YOUR LATEST ADDITION ON THE PHOTODEX SITE. AM I MISTAKEN OR HAVE YOU PRODUCED A VIDEO TUTORIAL ON THE WORKINGS OF "PRODUCER". IF SO, I FOR ONE WILL GET IN LINE FOR ONE. THIS SHOW WAS ADDED THE END OF FEBRUARY. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

PLEASE ADVISE

MIKE

Postby Jeep » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:39 am

Hi Mike,
Thanks for your interest in my works
Yes I have produced a self training DVD for Producer but it's in French and is rather dedicated to the French speaking community. Some of you have asked me if I could send it overseas or create one in English but that's not in my aims as it's very demanding to create such a work in a non mother-language. About sending it out of the French market I suppose it's a nonsense unless being a French people living outside France.
Cordially
Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog

Esteemed Member

Postby shazmark » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:35 am

Jean-Pierre',
tnx so much for sharing how long did that take you to do?you are very tallented
cheers
sharon

Postby Jeep » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:58 am

Thanks Sharon ! It takes most of my free time but it's a passion then I do not look at the clock :D
Cheers
Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog

PreviousNext

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates