My tribute to Producer and its templates

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
macman2006uk

Postby macman2006uk » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:54 am

Jean-Pierre.
You are the ultimate master of Pro-Show, I am awe inspired by all your productions.
I am at Christmas going to update to Producer and cant wait to dowload some of your templates, and trying to figure out how you have total control of your shows. I am trying to get the best out of Gold, before I try Producer.
Your Photography & Pro-Show Productions are great.

John Mac
John Robert McNally

rayosx

Postby rayosx » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:11 pm

Pierre You are the man , you are the king of the layers :)

I have a question for you and maybe you can answer me this, I made a flash animation but my animation starts automatically, it was made with Proshow producer, but there is no option around to tell the software to not play it automatically, any suggestion ? this is my blog website.

http://activerain.blogs/homescolorado

thanks

Postby Jeep » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:33 pm

Hi ray,
Sorry for my late reply but I was a little busy these last days.

When outputting as Flash show, you must validate the option "Show playback controls" in order to have access to the play/stop/pause buttons. This is in the output options window.
Have a good day
Jean-Pierre

P.S. your blog link is not valid
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Dane172

Re: My tribute to Producer and its templates

Postby Dane172 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:39 am

Captivating & very moving. The natural flow enhances the mood emotion, so suited to a series of nature images telling a story of what was seen by the photographer in a place. Words are not needed as the images talk themselves. It reminds me of the amazing film -A day in the life of a Meadow. Thank you.

Template MSm.psh

Postby cuatropatos » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 am

Jeep wrote:Joycie,

With my templates the only thing you have to do is to affect one of your pictures to each layer. In the MSM template you have 16 layers then you must affect 16 pictures one to each layer. After that, you will have to re affect the same picture to the same layer for each following slide as each layer keeps its own picture.

In fact the MSM template takes part in another slideshow that is not on the sharing area but if you would like to see it I give you a link :

http://www.breizhbleu.com/download/MSM.exe

These are pictures taken at the Mont St Michel one of the French UNESCO World Heritage site, not very far from my home.

regards

Jean-Pierre

HI JEAN PIERRE
REFERENCE TO THIS TEMPLATE, long ago you send to me the file as it develops. MSM.psh /MSM.pxc
ask permission to publish? :D
THANK YOU

Postby Jeep » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:53 pm

Ok no problem, you may use my templates as you like. I can't say better :mrgreen:
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Snookless

Postby Snookless » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Hello,
I am new to PSP, I downloaded your template"Nature", placed it in the template folder then when I try to run it it says "Some files in show "Nature" are missing. Would you like to search for them?"

I click yes to find them and the files that are missing are "Avenue%20of%20the%Giants --Background image"
there are 4 of them that are missing.

What did I do wrong?

thanks

Jeeps tribute to Producer and its templates

Postby texan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:24 am

Snookless:

You didn't do anything wrong.............

A template is not really a show, and has "no" pictures or audio...........

The idea of a template is to give you all the correct pointers, key frames, and timing of a specific show......

YOU.....as the new user of this template must now insert your photos into each slide........

The four "missing" show files are all "backgrounds"..........Place your own backgrounds into the show and/or
make the backgrounds a solid color.

When the little window pops up and says "some files are missing", just say NO..............open the template and then
proceed to go to each slide, one by one inserting all the required layers needed for each slide.......

Fill in every layer and then SAVE and NAME your show........next time you open it all "your" photos will show up and you're good to go.

Hope this helps...........
Texan

Postby Jeep » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:02 am

Hi Snookless, Hi Austin

Thank you Austin for replying to the answer.
You are quite right, a template is made to be filled with our own pictures so you must insert your photos into the gray frames of the template.

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog

Snookless

Postby Snookless » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:53 am

thank you,
I will give it a try and let you know. I have a lot to learn with PSP!! lol

Snookless

Postby Snookless » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 am

Of course your right.....see, I was doing something wrong.lol. Still need to play with it to figure it out all the way though.

Thanks for your reply and if I have any more questions I will be sure to come back here.
Thanks Again

Todd

Postby nuchap » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:21 am

Jeanne
Since you first posted MSM I have played it through many times reminding myself of many trips to the area.
I have now downloaded the Template just to see if I could take advantage of you great skills
Thank you for your generosity
Mack

Postby Jeep » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:25 am

I'm still astonished to see that more than 22000 people have read this thread ! This template is one of the first I've created with Producer 3 !
Thank you for your kind comments !

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog

Snookless

Postby Snookless » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 am

Ok, I got past the "files not found" and inserted my own...but...how do I get rid of the background layer that says "File not found"
Thanks

Snookless

Postby Snookless » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:28 am

I think I did it......sort of. ( sorry for the dumb questions...I am trying)
I opened the template and when it asked to search for the files i said yes this time and put my own pictures in.....that got rid of the background that says "file not found" however the pictures I selected for the background do not show....background is just black.......I will get it....just need to keep playing withit.

And....thank you very much for sharing!
Todd

PreviousNext

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates