My tribute to Producer and its templates

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

My tribute to Producer and its templates

Postby Jeep » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:13 am

Hi everybody !!

Perhaps some of you have yet viewed my slideshow "Nature" shared here : http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 4797&alb=0

Here is the template which fits with this show : Nature.pst

Another slideshow "Multi Visions" shared here http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 4731&alb=0 a very special journey in the Producer's layers from which I've extracted this template MSM.pst

Have fun

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

lsheppard

Postby lsheppard » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:47 am

Jean-Pierre, You are the special effects King!! Thank you so much for sharing these with us, and spending the time to show us what you can do with Producer. These are wonderful additions.

Leigh

Joyciegirl

Postby Joyciegirl » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:35 pm

AMAZING....just amazing....if I had a better command of my own English language, I could think of a better word...the flowers almost left me speechless...wow.

I asked this somewhere else, but have not gotten an answer. In each slide you have many frames with pictures (which you must have spent MANY hours manipulating to move so beautifully...thank you for sharing)

ANYWAY...do I slide each picture into each frame...and then do it again and again in the subsequent frames? I don't get this template stuff. I can see how time-saving it is for us...but I lose track of where I put each picture....Please help me SEE how this works!!! Thanks so so much...Joyciegirl

Postby Jeep » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:22 pm

Joycie,

With my templates the only thing you have to do is to affect one of your pictures to each layer. In the MSM template you have 16 layers then you must affect 16 pictures one to each layer. After that, you will have to re affect the same picture to the same layer for each following slide as each layer keeps its own picture.

In fact the MSM template takes part in another slideshow that is not on the sharing area but if you would like to see it I give you a link :

http://www.breizhbleu.com/download/MSM.exe

These are pictures taken at the Mont St Michel one of the French UNESCO World Heritage site, not very far from my home.

regards

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

Esteemed Member

Postby twodoor55 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:31 pm

Beautiful and very creative. I tried to download your pst templates but only see code? I am confused. Am I doing something wrong?

Keep up the good work.

Esteemed Member

Postby SusanW » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:33 pm

These are wonderful. Thank you.
SusanW

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:25 pm

Thanks Jean-Pierre.......You're awesome!

Pat

Postby Jeep » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:54 am

twodoor55 wrote:Beautiful and very creative. I tried to download your pst templates but only see code? I am confused. Am I doing something wrong?

Keep up the good work.
You right click and saves as ... :D
Jean-Pierre

My blog

Valued Member

Postby rouseet » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:30 pm

The templates are really cool. Thanks!

I do have a question, I placed the MSM file in the template directory. Everything works great until I drag a photo into the frame. The photo doesn't take the shape of the template frame or the template frame don't take the shape of the photo. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Valued Member

Postby rouseet » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:36 pm

Thanks it works great now that I got my head on straight.

Postby marmart » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:38 am

Jeep - Welcome back!! so glad to see you posting again after a short hiatus!. Love this template! Thank you!!

Mary

Denny

Postby Denny » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:38 pm

Jeep,
I have seen the show, and am totally impressed with not only the photographs, and their syncronization with the music, but the music itself.
I continually come back to see it again, it is captivating.

I tried to copy the Nature.pst, and the msm.pst to my template file, but they don't copy as pst files, and i am a bit confused as how to move them to into the template directory. I would surely like to work with these in one of my first slide shows. Perhaps I am going a bit fast to try to do too much.

How do I get copies of these templates into the template folder. I have used a couple of other templates that i used, and they are good, but these are excellent.

I hope to get well versed that I will be able to post something here that others can use as well.

Still working on my first show.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Denny

Postby Jeep » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:47 am

Denny wrote:Jeep,
I have seen the show, and am totally impressed with not only the photographs, and their syncronization with the music, but the music itself.
I continually come back to see it again, it is captivating.

I tried to copy the Nature.pst, and the msm.pst to my template file, but they don't copy as pst files, and i am a bit confused as how to move them to into the template directory. I would surely like to work with these in one of my first slide shows. Perhaps I am going a bit fast to try to do too much.

How do I get copies of these templates into the template folder. I have used a couple of other templates that i used, and they are good, but these are excellent.

I hope to get well versed that I will be able to post something here that others can use as well.

Still working on my first show.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Denny

Denny,

If you click on the link you will get a text file unusable as is. :cry:
You must right click and choose "Save as ...." to download it and you will have to copy them in the template directory. It will work.

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog

Denny

Postby Denny » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:41 pm

Ahhhhh Jean-Pierre,
I did copy it into my template directory, and it works as you said it would. thank you, I had to think a bit about it. As I recall when some one in the group talked about Template files in the past, He/She, i can't remember who, said that you needed two files for a template, one a "pxc" file and one a "pst" file...thus since the MSM and Nature were PSt files, I was looking for a PXC file. However, I now note that after moving them into my template folder, and opening them in PSP and then closing the file, there is a PSt and a PXC file in my templates file. How it got there...I'll never know...

Thank you for the added note on how to ...I greatly appreciate your help and contribution. I will try to use them in one of my first shows. I am learning..thanks to the good professionals like you...

I still love your shows.

Denny

Postby Jeep » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:49 pm

Hi Denny,

The .pxc file is generated as soon as you create a show. It is generally a huge file when your show contains many slides. It is not mandatory to have a .pxc file to use templates, you have noticed that you had created one without knowing it. :lol:

Jean-Pierre
Jean-Pierre

My blog

Next

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates