My tribute to Producer and its templates

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Esteemed Member

Postby shazmark » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:53 am

no probs Jean-Pierre.
I spend all my free time on my slideshows as well, but I hope to get as good as you and others on here one day, but as they say practice makes perfect, and I love doing them,and as I allways say if you love what you do you will do great at it.
bye for now
sharon

jotafl

Postby jotafl » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:46 am

Jeep, beautiful slideshows. Quick question though, how long it took you from start to end to accomplish this? Great job....[/code]

Postby Jeep » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:16 am

Jotafl !
It took about half a day for each show but my starting idea was rather clear in my mind so it was easier to build the sequences because it's definitely simple ! No ? :D
Jean-Pierre

My blog
Processor: Intel Quad core 2.33 Ghz - RAM: 4 Gb - Windows 8.1 64 bits - Video: Nvidia 720GT 2 Gb- Camera : Canon 5D Mark II + 24-105 + 100-400 - Sharing : jean_pierre

jbs

Postby jbs » Thu May 31, 2007 8:27 am

Hi Jeep,
Love the template! Can't wait to use it...Thank you so much for sharing!

lucylucy

PSP Templates

Postby lucylucy » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:59 pm

I don't know if I will ever learn ProShow Producer.
I am struggling with Templates.
For the template MSM I pointed to MSM and right mouse clicked and clicked save target as,
now I don't know how to get the template into PSP. Some foreign something opens MSM and
I can see all the beautiful work but how do I get it all together? The year is 2007 and alot of
what I am reading is 2005 or 2006. I feel like I am 2 years behind everyone else.

Postby czali » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:21 pm

hello Lucy,

When you right clicked and saved as make sure you know where it went, desktop or folder, then open up Producer and choose open, then find that file. It might give you a message like, can not find some show files and then ask if you would like to search for them. Just say no. The template should open with no pics. Then, open up each slide and chose layers tab. Highlight one pic at a time and then choose select file, find the pic you want to add. Then repeat for each pic in the layer. Hope it makes sense. You can probably find a more detailed discription here somewhere.

Colleen

lucylucy

Postby lucylucy » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:57 pm

Colleen, thank you so much for taking the time to help me. ProShow Producer gives the following messages when I try to open in ProShow.
MSM.exe not a valid ProShow File ------ Is Not a Show File This Function opens show files (*psh) only.

Ladybug

Postby Ladybug » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Hi Lucy and welcome!
Your question is always one of the first we all come to. The MSM you have is probably the template file. You have to copy it to the 'template' folder in the program files. Then you open producer>show>show templates>open template. It should be there.

The details of copying to template folder are better explained in previous threads. Do a search on this forum.
In meantime, I'll try....

Go to Control Panel>c:drive>programs>photodex>producer>template. Copy the MSM file over. It probably has .pxc or .pst extension. That is template file. oh, you may need to 'unhide' files to see the template folder.

It IS a great template A clue to loading pictures quickley. All the ones by JEEP are superb. Many others have uploaded template files to this site. Just go to member created files. It is a treasure trove!

Good luck!
LadyBug :D

Ladybug

oops

Postby Ladybug » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:03 pm

Lucy, I just noticed the file you are trying is MSM.exe. That is an executable file and NOT PSP. I have it and don't remember that. Go to member created files and get it there. This link was started quite a while ago and Jeep may have changed it since then.

Good luck.
Barb

Postby nnmeinke » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:51 pm

Hi Jeep: First, I love your work. I've spent hours going over and over your shows, studing your templates, and am trying to make them work. (Oh yes, we all become obsessed with this stuff). Believe me, my shows are so amaturish compared to yours. Thank you for sharing so much knowledge with us/me. I have a question or two. if I may. 1. In the Nature template, when the ten slides role together, how did you set that up? Did you line the layers using a formula, by eye, how? And, how did you create that sort of timing? 2. I've talked to Proshow a number of times about the jerkiness I see when previewing my work. The music starts and stops, and there just isn 't an easy flow to the slides. If I burn it onto a disc its different. But, its very disconcerning to watch and try to be creative. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Postby apalaia_1973 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:12 pm

:D
Hi Im Annamaria & I was wondering How Do You Save Your Templets.
Thanks For Your Time!!!
By The Way Your Work Is Very Pretty

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi Annamaria, welcome to the forum.

This thread my help answer your query, http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?t=3428

Brian

SDAVID631

Postby SDAVID631 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:39 pm

hello!
Great Show! I was amazed. am new to the site and to Poducer although I am familiar with Gold.
I have downloaded the Nature template- and it works- though I am unsure as to the best way to transfer my pics into the template.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

dave

Postby dcbyrne » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Hello Jean-Pierre,
Very nice of you to post these templates. Thank you.

Regards,
Douglas

el gringo

Postby el gringo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:43 pm

i downloaded the template MSM and created a test file with 16 slides (16 layers), obtained a proshow file MSM template.pst.psh. However when trying to preview the show i only got to see the first layer and the show stopped there. Using producer 1974. Sounds like i have incompletely created a file ....Help !! thanks :(

PreviousNext

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates