Help with Digital Juice Slide Style

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Help with Digital Juice Slide Style

Postby netminder1980 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:48 pm

I just downloaded the "digital juice" slide style from the member's created files section and all it downloaded was a pxc file. I can't figure out how to do anything with this. If anyone has an answer or has successfully downloaded this style from the member's created files section, I would graciously appreciate any help.

Thanks,

netminder1980

Re: Help with Digital Juice Slide Style

Postby im42n8 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:26 pm

It's a PXS file ... that's a slide style. Unless you have Producer ver 4, this file is useless to you. If you have v4, then it goes into the STYLES folder under the Producer folder. Or open Producer, load at least one image, double click on the slide to open the slide options, go to the slide styles tab. Now, click on the Manage Styles button and then the Import button in the dialog that appears. Navigate to where the style is, select it, and then click on Open. That's it!

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Postby netminder1980 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:29 am

Hey thanks so much! That worked perfectly. I literally just got version 4 and am working through all the cool features. Once again, thanks for the help.

Postby nannybear » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Thanks Dale!! I don't have the opporunity to be on the forum much so appreciate that!! hugs Nanny
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates