Template Help

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
Roy B

Template Help

Postby Roy B » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:10 pm

I am new at Proshow Producer. I have made about 6 videos on the Producer Website and basically I used pictures with transitions or a college from templates that I bought from Proshow Producer. I see so many folks on Proshow Enthusiest that have produced their own templates and I really don't want to use someone elses templates although I know they are there to use. I want to make my own templates but I don't know how. Can someone guide me to a book or some training or a website that shows someone how to make the graphics for a template? I really would like to learn. I want to be able to take a heart and make it beat and put a picture inside it or an easle and put a picture on it in a template so I can change the picture when making videos. I really do appreciate any help I can get...Thanks :D

Re: Template Help

Postby debngar » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Roy,

Some of the things you want to do are quite advanced. Better to start with the basics, simple things, etc.

Since you said you are new at Producer, you've already come to the right place. This is the premiere place to find information. Just spend some time looking around, scanning the thread topics. It would take you a year to read all the stuff in the forum. It's all organized into neat sections, from discussion, to tips to templates to tutorials. FAQ sticky threads are often at the top of each major section.

The Forum book under member created files is also a good resource that may help.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Roy B

Re: Template Help

Postby Roy B » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks Debbie,
I have looked thru alot of threads and I see alot of already made templates and good templates at that. I am really impressed with the knowledge and I realize I have a long learning curve but I will learm it. Thanks for the advise.

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates