Wedding Album Update

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Wedding Album Update

Postby trulytango » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:20 am

Hi there

Just wanted to let you know that the Wedding Album and associated slide styles are now available via my site. The Wedding Album has been revisited and given a fresh new background, crisp new ribbons and some new framing layouts, plus all the styles and movement are together in one show.psh file now - much easier to use than the previous template.pst file and added on slide styles.

Here's a link to the updated demo up on Photodex:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3103244&alb=150158

Regards
Iris
Last edited by trulytango on Fri May 29, 2009 2:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Valued Member

Re: Slide Styles for Wedding Album

Postby smitty1946 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:30 am

Iris,

Thank you for your generosity.

I truly appreciate your contributions to this forum as I'm sure many others do also.

Smitty
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...

Postby ChrissyC » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:18 am

Hiiii Iris..How wonderful!! a card to go with your wedding template, Iris it's just perfect!!! it ties the whole project together! Smashing!Thats what Brits say for something good?? :D
Thank you!
huggggggs, Chrissy

Esteemed Member

Postby momsquad » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:52 pm

I have just got a new project to start and this fits in quite nicely!
Thanks for the extra effort to share your work!

Much appreciated!

momsquad

Postby AMD » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Iris,

Thank you so much for the very lovely and classy invitation/card. You are most gracious and generous to share your wonderful creativity with everyone.

I have already used the idea and portions of your "Seasonal Spin" over and again in various ways; e.g., Christmas greetings to family and friends, valentines, anniversary greetings, etc. I look forward to using your wedding album components in some of my shows as well.

I continue to be amazed and thrilled at the generosity of forum members like you.

Again, thanks!

Ann

Postby trulytango » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:27 am

Hi there

Smitty - thank you for your kind comment, I appreciate it - by the way, your DISCLAIMER makes me smile :D

Chrissy - I have virtual envelopes, all shapes and sizes, patterns and colors etc. coming out of my ears... but how come I can never find one when I need one in the real world :lol: Talk to you soon - the black project is progressing nicely!

Momsquad and Ann - glad you are finding these things useful :D

Thanks
Iris

Postby marmart » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 am

Thank you Iris! What a fun addition to your great Wedding template. It is so elegant. I can't wait to use it.

Mary

Postby KarenLynn58 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Thanks a million Iris!
I am in the middle of a wedding slideshow....It will fit in perfect!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Karen :D

Postby johny40165 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Iris,
Thanks for the envelope, it is such a plus to go along with the wedding album. Jealous of all the creations people like you can make, but equally happy you are willing to share them with people like me.
Thanks again.
johny40165 from KY

Roy B

Postby Roy B » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:44 pm

That was really good template. You are really good at this Producer videos making the templates. Thanks for sharing. I really want to learn how to do some of that stuff. I am really impressed. Wow

Roy B

Postby trulytango » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Hi there Roy and Johnny

Glad you liked this particular slide style that goes with the Wedding Album - I'm amazed to see just how many people have been inspired by these Wedding themed files!

As well as the Wedding Album template, and the Envelope Opening sequence, there's an additional set of FREE slides styles currently available via Trulytango Templates - just follow the link below. Grab them while you can as I am about to have a Spring Clean and they'll be disappearing soon.

TTFN
Iris :D
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Re: Wedding Album Update

Postby elshagon » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:35 am

I was just wondering if the wedding album template could be easily converted to 16x9 widescreen, or would this mess everything up? wonderful template btw!

Postby marmart » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:34 am

Iris - I love the Sweet Things template!! I see many possibilities - thank you.

Mary

Postby trulytango » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:56 am

Hi there elshagon

I'm afraid the Wedding Album show files do not transfer well to widescreen format and that's why there isn't a 16:9 showfile included with the current 4:3 product I have for sale on my site. It was designed as a final replacement for the previous 4:3 template I had to withdraw from the Forum. The background, frames and ribbons used throughout were specifically created in standard format, as that was the aspect ratio I preferred at the time, and I'm afraid personal time commitments do not allow me to work further on this particular theme.

I do however address widescreen with my later products and I will continue to do so - I just need to move with the times!

Thanks for your interest :D

Postby trulytango » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:03 am

Hi Mary!

I'm so glad you like 'Sweet Things'... I enjoyed making it! Have a play with the colorizer - you can build up some neat effects.

Thanks and have fun!

Iris

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates