Adding pictures to a template

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Adding pictures to a template

Postby longiron07 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 am

I am creating my first template which includes layers of Polaroid frames. When adding pictures that I want to go into the polaroid frames, how do I get pictures to "snap" into place inside these frames.

Re: Adding pictures to a template

Postby cherub » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I don't know exactly to what kind of frames you refer, when you say "Polaroid frames", but I presume that they are some kind of frames, with transparency in the middle (??) and come in the form of a png file or psp files?

I think that you misunderstand the notion of "templates" in Producer. You must create a show first, using your Polaroid frames and then create a template AFTER the show is ready.

This way, NEXT time when you want to use these frames, you can use OTHER pictures to insert in the same frames.

The Forum Book (which you can download from the Member Created Files section of this forum) has a good explanation about templates in Producer.

Hope this helps.

Re: Adding pictures to a template

Postby longiron07 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 am

THANK YOU!!!!! Yes, the frames were PNG's withg transparency. However, I was unaware of the fact that one must FIRST save as a show. I was creating the slide, then saving as a template WITHOUT saving as a SHOW first. Thanks againg for the wonderful help. This FORUM is GREAT!!!!

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates