Wedding Album Revisited

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Wedding Album Revisited

Postby trulytango » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi there

Just wanted to let you know that the Wedding Album and associated slide styles are now available via my site. The Wedding Album has been revisited and given a fresh new background, crisp new ribbons and some new framing layouts, plus all the styles and movement are together in one show.psh file now - much easier to use than the previous template.pst file and added on slide styles.

Here's a link to the updated demo up on Photodex:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3103244&alb=150158

Regards
Iris
Last edited by trulytango on Fri May 29, 2009 2:18 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Re: Wedding Album

Postby AMD » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Thanks for sharing. It is a lovely show; I love the beautiful ribbon bows and the transitions. Very nice. I did download the template. Even if I don't use it for a wedding show, I would love to use some of the slides in some other shows.

Thanks!
AMD

Postby ChrissyC » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Waving to Iris....I know you have been wanting to finish this template, you did it!! and it's lovely...:)
I really like the delicate white frames...thank you for sharing Iris...
huggs, Chrissy

Postby sayward07 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:03 pm

wow thats beautiful....
I would love to play around with it to do a wedding slidshow for myself!
I am fairly new at this and am having some trouble downloading, saving etc...
would someone mind giving me some instrucion?
Thanks again, what a creative person you are!

Postby ChrissyC » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi Sayward, if you go to the link Iris posted..mediafire is a big file sharing place, she placed her file there all you do is go get it..once you find the .pst file after downloading, (thats the template) put it somewhere that makes sense to you....now go into Producer, I am on v4 if I remember right v3 would be the same..In the Shows tab, choose Choose Template, then Import Template, navigate to where you put the .pst choose it, Producer will tell you it imported fine. To use it choose Open Template in the Show-Show Templates scroll till you find her wedding template, choose Load template, it will load, then open for you...make sure you read the instruction file Iris very kindly added it will tell you how to use her template. I think it will ask you for all the missing files which she has added the frames and bows, you just have to find those files click the checkbox and all the red will change to green meaning the program found all the files it needs for her template.
Oh gee whiz I hope I told this to you correctly and you understood my blabbering :D
Somebody will correct me if I told you anything wrong :)
good luck
Chrissy

Valued Member

Postby Wilcovr » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Iris,

Thank you for sharing the template.
The only thing is that I have to wait to do my first wedding shoot.

Wilco
Nikon D40x, Adobe Master Collection CS5, Bluff Titler, HLP, VSP, Producer v4.5, Juice

Postby trulytango » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:21 am

Hi there

Thanks Chrissy - you are spot on with the instructions :D I use MediaFire quite a bit as the uploading is fairly quick and you can get some pretty big files up there... the link will take you to the download page for this set. Only slight hitch with MediaFire is you get several adverts/windows appearing on top of the download page - irritating but harmless and easy to close.

I'm glad some of you might find the files useful - although it's a full template, it'd prpbably be easy to save the individual slides, that have a bit of ribbon action in them, as seperate templates or slide styles. Plus the bow and the ribbon respond well to being colorized in Producer's effects - I got some nice rich blues, bronzes, reds and burgundy's when I played around with them.

TTFN
Iris

Esteemed Member

Postby ladyt » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:05 am

Thank you sooo much for sharing this beautiful show AND the template. I see so many great shows on this forum, but alas, not enough templates. I, too, want to create beautiful shows for my family and friends, and yet the learning curve for PSP is very steep, and I have limited time.

Peace and blessings,
Gladys

Postby trulytango » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:03 am

You're very welcome Gladys :D

Templates are a great way to learn new techniques in PSP. My stuff is very simple, but if you look closely at the slides when you get it all onscreen, there's key framing you can study, along with a little bit of masking, flipping and stretching of images etc. I hope it helps you and gives you some ideas of your own.

Iris

Esteemed Member

Postby ladyt » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 am

Iris, you say your stuff is "simple." Perhaps it is to you, but "simple" is just what I need. I just hope my "simple" looks as good as your "simple."

:lol:

Mad Cow

Postby Mad Cow » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Wow!

What a lovely wedding show! I love the effects!

Thank you so much for sharing the template.

Jan

Postby trulytango » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:14 am

Thanks Jan... I'm glad you like it :D

I appreciate you taking time to comment.

Best regards
Iris

Esteemed Member

Postby mikemullett » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:08 am

trulytango wrote:You're very welcome Gladys :D

. . . My stuff is very simple, but if you look closely at the slides when you get it all onscreen, there's key framing you can study, along with a little bit of masking, flipping and stretching of images etc. . .
Iris

Hiya Iris
You misunderestimate yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Mike
There's no such thing as problems, only challenges
Nikon D5300 DSLR, PSP, Photoshop CS6, Premiere Elements 8, Adobe After Effects. Have just built a Win 7 Core I5 machine, 8G ram, 1TB hard disk

Postby trulytango » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 am

Mike!

I'm still crawling out of the cave in comparison to the guys who have ventured into the unknown i.e. PSP4 :shock:

The thought of it still scares me to death.

TTFN
Iris :D

Postby ChrissyC » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:53 am

Hi Iris...in terms of v4...YOU are the one who taught me so much about v3..if "I" can figure out how to use v4 than you will be able to do it with your eyes closed and one arm tied behind your back! Honest..it really is almost like v3 with a lot of nice added things, you won't have any problems..the only thing I get confused about and have to click click click is getting to the Layers, that part is a bit confusing from where they used to be but even that is just a few clicks away, I am forever forgetting how to get to the Motions, I have to click a few times :D
Jump on in Iris, your going to love it! :):)
hugggs, Chrissy

Next

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates