Wedding Album Revisited

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Re: Wedding Album

Postby cherub » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:30 am

Iris, what a romantic gift for Valentine Day !!
Producer 4.0 !!!! :D
Hope you'll enjoy it.

Happy Valentine Day !

Postby trulytango » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:38 am

Hi Mona :D

Yes... I've waited long enough... and I simply can't wait to get stuck in! I've bookmarked your threads about creating slide styles and I am starting with those. Thank you!

Gentlemen! Beware of the Perfectly Persuasive Power of a lady on Valentine's Day :lol:

Have a nice day everyone!

Iris

Esteemed Member

Postby ladyt » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:41 am

Yeah for your husband. Give him a big kiss from all of us!

I love you all--Happy Valentine's Day!

Gladys

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:28 am

I guess we women have learned how to let our hubbies know what we REALLY want for Valentine's Day and things have changed dramatically from the flowers and the box of Chocolates days! Good for you! My hubby got me the Topaz "trio" for Valentine's day. Who woulda thunk it would be so....huh? Gives a whole new meaning to "Electronic Valentines!" (and it's much less fattening then those pesky chocolates!)

So happy for you!
Pat

Esteemed Member

Postby mikemullett » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:50 am

trulytango wrote:HOWEVER! I am thrilled to say I can finally upgrade to version 4 - a Valentine's Day prezzie from my husband - so I intend to revisit this template and generate some slide styles for the necessary sections. Hopefully things will then be a lot smoother and much more straightforward.
Thanks to everyone who has shown an interest in this template :D
TTFN
Iris

... and who said romance was dead :)

Look forward to some more stunning shows and templates with v4

. . Mike
There's no such thing as problems, only challenges
Nikon D5300 DSLR, PSP, Photoshop CS6, Premiere Elements 8, Adobe After Effects. Have just built a Win 7 Core I5 machine, 8G ram, 1TB hard disk

Valued Member

Postby dajon0510 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:08 am

Thanks so much,
Love the ribbon
I had never used mediafire before pretty painless to upload
David

Postby trulytango » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi there Pat, Mike and David :D

Yes... romance is alive and well at this end! And so, it would seem, is creativity with version 4. I have now converted all the frames etc and motion sequences found in the original template I posted, to slide styles for version 4!

The images are new... as is the music etc. so if you care to watch I'm sure you'll notice an improvement. The wedding of my neice took place in between Christmas and New Year, so I pitched in over the weekend and came up with a few more variations on the theme for our special, family show.

Feel free to watch and let me know what you think:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=3077087&alb=147079

Best regards
Iris

Esteemed Member

Postby ladyt » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Yes, yes, yes! Iris, you are DA MAN! (Well, actually DA WOMAN, but that doesn't seem to have the same ring to it...)

You took something that was already GREAT and made it GREATER! I started dancing when they started dancing. How soon, how soon, how soon, will we see the new template posted? Can you get a little hint of how eager I am to get my hot little hands on it?

Love your creativity, girl!
Gladys

Valued Member

Postby CA4joey » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:05 pm

Wow!! The show was lovely!! Were you the photographer? Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing!
Charlotte

Esteemed Member

Postby mikemullett » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 am

Well Iris, it didn't take you long to get to grips with V4 :)

Some very creative slide assembly work - the confetti at about 2.22 and the dancing - sequence of stills :?:
Who was the lady in the groups in a black dress with a white rose, I seem to have seen her before somewhere :roll: Rome perhaps :?:
I was just getting to grips with the V3 template assembling a set of 50 year old B&W wedding photos and underexposed colour slides. I guess I'll stick with that until it is finished.

Great show

Mike
There's no such thing as problems, only challenges
Nikon D5300 DSLR, PSP, Photoshop CS6, Premiere Elements 8, Adobe After Effects. Have just built a Win 7 Core I5 machine, 8G ram, 1TB hard disk

Postby trulytango » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:07 am

Hello Charlotte and Gladys!

Thanks for watching my own family's wedding show - it was a beautiful day, and all brides look lovely don't they? The pictures came from several of the guests little cameras! The confetti and dance sequences were a challenge to time though:lol:

Gladys, although I now have a set of slide styles, they're being tested first but of course I'll keep you posted if I decide to share... it was actually a lot of hard work turning them into styles because it forced me to condense action that took place over several slides at a time in the version 3 template, into single slides for version 4 :shock:

Yes, Mike... that's me with the shawl and the frothy thing in my hair :D Re your own wedding project... I would love to see what you come up with when it's ready? I'm thrilled some of you like it enough to actually use it :D

Best regards
Iris

Carloscda

Postby Carloscda » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:57 pm

That was an Excellent presentation especially with the the confetti sequence!
By the way what's the name of that tune you used?

Postby trulytango » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:50 am

Hi Carloscda & welome to the Forum :D

The track is entitled 'Primavera' and it is by Ludovico Einaudi

Thanks for watching

Iris

Roy B

Postby Roy B » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:12 am

That was a great show and template. Thanks for sharing. Hope I get that good one of these days. My wife designs Wedding and Baby albums so I hope to be able to use the template sometimes. Thanks very much. Thanks so much for allowing other folks to learn from you and other folks on this site.

Roy B

Postby trulytango » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:27 am

Hi Roy

Glad you liked it 8)

If you have PSP version 4, you may be interested in an additional slide style I posted that can be used with this template. Here's the link to the new thread:

http://proshowenthusiasts.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10992

TTFN
Iris

PreviousNext

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates