Looking for a trailer template

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users

Looking for a trailer template

Postby djwnaz » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi,
I was looking at Mark Ridout web site. I saw his Wedding trailer's. Is there any template out in PSP world that I could use? I want to re-create that trailer.

Thanks,

Re: Looking for a trailer template

Postby Pauline Collins » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi
Just had a look at the website that you mentioned. Do you mean the moving photos at the top of his website?

If so, the way I would do it to design my own would be to put a whole heap of photos in PhotoShop and make them all small to fit across a document (cropping verticals to match the height of horizontals), position them edge to edge. Save as a .jpeg
When you bring the .jpeg into a Slide in ProShow, zoom the Start to only include the first 2 or 3 photos, Copy to End, and then move your End Motion to the end of your photos and have an extended timing on it so that it moves slowly.

I designed a film strip in PhotoShow with 5 spaces for photos, I just replace the photos behind the film strip and then do as above.
You will probably get a ton of better ways of doing it but just thought that I would throw my two bobs worth in just in case you want to try it.
Cheers Pauline

Postby debngar » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:09 pm

If you're speaking of his blog, the changing images that move left to right are accomplished with the blog template he uses. It has nothing to do with ProShow Producer at all.

http://blog.ridoutphotography.com/

He does use Producer but not to make those images move in his blog banner.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby djwnaz » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi,
I'm writing about the "Trisha & Jerry" trailer show.

djwnaz

Postby czali » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:37 pm

djwnaz,

I think you are talking about the one with the music from "The Fountain". You can probably find it somewhere here (the music). It was very dramatic and he used it and mached the photos and cations to the soundtrack. There is no template you just have to make it work. Should not be too hard with a little key framing.

Colleen

Mad Cow

Postby Mad Cow » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:28 am

djwnaz

Hi

I LOVE Mark Ridout's work!! He is THE MASTER!!

Coleen is right in that the music is from 'The Fountain' but I don't think it's actually on the CD of the soundtrack - that dramatic piece was used in the trailer for the film.

Good Luck in finding it.

Jan

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates