Lookin for template

Post a link to your templates that you'd like to share with other ProShow Producer users
lizardtail

Lookin for template

Postby lizardtail » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:13 pm

I am looking for a template similar to this http://www.professional-video-templates.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,101/ I am going to have about 200 pics. I also will need to have text under each picture. Any ideals or suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks

Re: Lookin for template

Postby cherub » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

What you are showing is a WEB SITE TEMPLATE for exhibiting pictures. Producer templates are something else, and this section of the forum refers to Producer Templates.

Producer offers you more creative, more varied and more personal ways to exhibit your pictures.
If you use such a thing in a Producer show, for the whole duration of your 200 pictures, your audience will fall asleep in no time at all. :roll:

Humor aside, you could do this for maybe 2-3 slides, but that's about it.
Producer does not have 3D capabilities, and if you want real perspective, something can be improvised, but not more than that.

lizardtail

Postby lizardtail » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:43 am

I KNOW that this forum is for Producer Templates, I am looking for a template similar to that one! I don't know if i will have 200 pictures or not. I am doing a In Honor slideshow for people that has or has had cancer. I have did the slideshows before with over 100 pictures and the people did not fall asleep. We are trying to HONOR that person with there name and picture on the screen for about 5 seconds. I also have to do a In Memory of slideshow also, but haven't decided how i want it. I am open for suggestions for either slideshow. I have a couple of months to work on it and was wanting a template that I could drag the pictures into as they were emailed to me.

Thanks

Postby Pauline Collins » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi,
I suggest you look in the Template section on Producer and you will find tons of marvelous stuff and also be able to vary your Show a bit. I had a look at the site you were talking about and I don't think I could sit through that movement of photos for long.
Eagle Ray has a heap of fancy movements all in one zip file that you can download. You will find everything you need on this site, it is wonderful and the members so helpful.
Only wish I could contribute back something one day in exchange for all the help, ideas and templates I have gained from this site to make my Shows interesting.
Good Luck
Cheers Pauline

chaseme5

Postby chaseme5 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:14 am

These templates only work with adobe after effects. They look pretty cool though.

Return to PSP - Slide Styles & Templates