An old song

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows
Honorary ProShow PHD

An old song

Postby Penny47 » Sat May 10, 2008 7:24 pm

I am not sure if anyone can help me out here. I have checked it out on the Internet and been unable to find it. I am looking for a song called "Its alright" sung by Dennis Waterman and is the theme song for a show called "New Tricks" This is a British Show which is being viewed in New Zealand at the moment. I am looking for a copy for my personal use only.

Cheers Penny

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Re: An old song

Postby imabeatlelover » Sun May 11, 2008 5:31 am

I searched the internet and found that the song is on the soundtrack for the TV show "New Tricks". I tried to find where it was sold but haven't had any luck yet. Go here and it will tell you about it....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362357/soundtrack

Hope this helps...
Pat

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Sun May 11, 2008 5:40 am

Hi Penny...it's me again. The song is here on You Tube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nzVm_jh8AkA

and from the comments it looks like you can email this person and they'll send you a copy. Hope it works out for you, I know what it's like to want a song that is just out of your grasp for some reason. Also, look it up on YouTube...others may be offering to do the same thing...

Good Luck!
Pat

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Penny47 » Sun May 11, 2008 11:11 am

Pat,
Thanks for that I have just sent a message and will let you know how I go. I had not thought about You Tube. it does not help that there are no Music Stores in our town any more. And it is not a small town.:-)

Penny

Postby imabeatlelover » Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Good Luck! (fingers crossed)

Pat

Return to Music Discussion