Royalty Free Music deal that ends at midnight tonight!

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows

Royalty Free Music deal that ends at midnight tonight!

Postby jeanc » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:43 pm

In case someone is looking for Royalty Free music at a reasonable cost and great sound:

Just checked my email and had this email from Digital Juice. They have a Wednesday Only special on their BackTraxx2 for $99. This is Royalty Free music. You get 1,000+ tracks (28 audio CDs) and everyone I sampled I liked better than any I have found any place else.

It is good only until midnight and it says they only have 50.

First link tells about the product, second link is where to get the deal. If you are not a member of Digital Juice you will have to sign up, but thats free.

http://www.digitaljuice.com/products/pr ... ab=t1#tabs
http://www.digitaljuice.com/enewsletter ... bundle.asp

Smiles,
Jean
Jean

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:10 pm

I got the BackTraxx1 package on the Christmas special.

This is very good stuff--I'm impressed. You're buying a bunch (mine was 30) of audio CDs, a index CD with low res MP3 samples of every track and an application that extracts the CD audio tracks as WAV files. Packaging of all this is very nicely done. All tracks have keywords for searching and there's a large variety of types of track. About 99% of them are instrumentals, the music is excellently recorded and performed.

Other things you should know:
-- The track count is a high partly because they count many (most?) tracks several times (full length plus 60s, 30s and 10s clips).
-- These are older product, 2000 or 2001, but they're new to me and what little I've done with it so far worked extremely well as background to slide shows.
-- Their customer and tech support folks are very good and very speedy.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby weldr » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:41 pm

I ordered this morning, just '50' left! You also get to pick a Stack Traxx for free. I got the Back Traxx vol I on sale last month. Very happy with it. Don
Canon EOS 50D,PSE7,Latest Producer, new computer...don't know specs off hand but runs Producer with no problems.

Postby jeanc » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:04 am

Hi Don and Dick,

I'm even more excited now that you guys have responded so positive. I had learned of Digital Juice from this forum and signed up for their email newsletter. After ordering I was a "little" nervous but after your responses - I can't wait 'til it gets her. And I thought the count probably included the clips yet all in all it is the best offer I had seen. And the music samples I like MUCH more than the music Photodex offers.

Oh, and I order the Stack Traxx "smooth" that came FREE!

Glad you were able to get your order in Don.

Smiles,
Jean
Jean

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:51 am

Yes, you just can't beat Digital Juice Deal of the Day sales. I own both Backtraxx's and love em'! Especially since I got them on sale for $99 each :D Dickk, I bought one of them during the Christmas Special too. :D And JeanC you will really like Stacktraxx Smooth.

Postby weldr » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:10 am

I ordered the smooth too. Will be here Wed. Money is tight but those deals are hard to beat. I decided I needed music more than any of the other products. Don
Canon EOS 50D,PSE7,Latest Producer, new computer...don't know specs off hand but runs Producer with no problems.

Postby weldr » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:11 am

I ordered the smooth too. Will be here Wed. Money is tight but those deals are hard to beat. I decided I needed music more than any of the other products. I'll bet ther was still 50 left at midnight! Don

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby seektheburd » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:28 am

That's cool that the two of you both opted for StackTraxx Smooth for the freebie. Great minds think alike :D

Postby jeanc » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:01 pm

Thumpity thumpity thump :lol: Can't wait. This is my 1st Royalty Free Music. Don, I know what you mean about the money ........ same here. Didn't want to but had to put it on the plastic. I am spending money before it comes in (the BIG NO NO) but I just didn't know when a deal like this would come up again. We don't use that darn plastic unless we have an emergency - like the under the slab water leak the week before Christmas) But, I justified this as AN EMERGENCY. Bad, huh?!? I am doing the end of year 4th grade slide show for my granddaughter's class and 3 others - a total of around 80 children so I think I will take in enough to pay for this order.

seektheburd, you have encouraged me even more! Glad we order the right Stacktraxx, too.

We'r all in this together............. (I'm singing the song from High School Musical - watched it with my grandchildren several times)

Smiles and thumpity thumpity thumps,
Jean
Jean

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby DickK » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:23 pm

Jean & Don (and anyone else to whom it applies) -- report back your impressions when you get them please.

-- how'd the install go?
-- like the content?
-- anything you especially liked or disliked?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle ((PSG, PSE & Fuji HS20 user)) Presentation Impact Blog

Postby jeanc » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:47 am

DickK wrote:Jean & Don (and anyone else to whom it applies) -- report back your impressions when you get them please.

-- how'd the install go?
-- like the content?
-- anything you especially liked or disliked?

Dick, sorry I am just responding back as I am being a nurse to my son who just had triple hernia surgery Friday. I have just run home to get some things while someone gives me a break (he doesn't have internet access except at work).

Yes, will definitely report back when I get a chance!!!

Smiles,
jean
Jean

Postby weldr » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:22 pm

Got my music on time. Download went smooth, I like a lot of the music. The StackTraks took me a while to figure out. Works nice. Haven't played with it, one song only but I see a lot of possibilities. One small(?) problem....I ordered wrong, Got the $99 deal but added the stacktrak ($249(?)). I figured out my mistake so reordered, found the right thing to click. Got right on the phone. They said 3-4 business days to get the mistake off the card. That was the 21st. Looks like I may need to call again. Not a big deal but still a hassle. I had gotten Vol 1 at the Xmas sale. All in all, I'm very happy with the music. Don

Jenn

Postby Jenn » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:47 pm

I'm kicking myself for not checking this forum sooner!!!!!! :cry:

I think I will sign up for their e-mail newsletter so I can stay on top of their deals. I have not purchased any of their products, but I would have jumped on this had I seen it sooner (my fault for not checking this forum this week...:roll: ).

Jen

Return to Music Discussion