My Beautiful Boy

Post links to music sources and discuss music choices for shows
Valued Member

My Beautiful Boy

Postby spudger » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:58 am

I would love to be able to obtain the music from a show that I watched a while ago - I dont know the name of the author but it was about a Baby Boy born on the 30.10.2006 (I remembered that because it is the same day as my grandson) and I would love to be able to purchase it but I cannot find it on Itunes - the song was called "Beautiful Boy" it was sung by a woman - the show was also called Beautiful Boy - but I just cant get back to find the show on the Photodex website.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Sharon

Esteemed Member

Postby Mac » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:11 am

Hi Sharon,

A quick google shows that it's a John Lennon song, and the version you're looking for is sung by Celine Dion. You can hear it here:

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/en ... song_id=12

Valued Member

Postby spudger » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:24 am

thanks Mac

Yes - that is the one - I managed to find the one from John Lennon this morning - but wanted a female singer and guessed it could have been Celine Dion but wasnt sure. But thank you very much for your help. Its funny how if one person puts a search on google you get a different result to the next person..... weird...

I now will have to see if I can buy just the song or whether i need to buy the complete album...

Cheers have a good day.

Sharon

Return to Music Discussion